Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Start of the holidays... and a revelation!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO:
11th Sept- Jiaqi, Rachel Lin and Jennifer
12th Sept- Jiawei and Louis Law

Hooray, the month-long vacation has officially begun!!
First things first, the Applied Design exam wasn't as hard as I thought... in fact, I think I can get a B at the most, given the fact that I could answer most of the 25 MCQ questions correctly (no matter how tricky some of them can be). But i totally screwed up on most of the structured quetsions... must be I was paying too much attention on the last few chapters than the first one.
Also cleared was the Project Management document file. It's really nerce-racking to think up of what to write in the reports. Now that everything had been cleared for now, I can rest easy and plan on working lesser come October.
I found out only recently that one of my colleagues Cherry aka Fei-mao happened to be a fellow Mediacorp forum member whom I've known for quite some time (yes, the shock of it all!!!)... the similiarities between Fei-mao and that forumer (whose username I shant reveal) are just too much of a coincidence. Cherry actually knew who I was all along!! :-O The discovery was kinda similar to Palpatine purposely revealing to Anakin Skywalker his true identity as Darth Sidious in Star Wars Episode III: ROTS.. except that this revelation had a more positive response. Luckily it's not who i think it was (a certain forum member who insulted Rui En regarding her guest performance on Singapore Idol)... but really, how come I can be so chi dun (not just sui bian) over such ironies? Then again, my friend Superman told me that he and another forum member happen to be in the same school too... much to his surprise of course.
To sum it all, it is a very, very small world after all... even on a small island city like Singapore. Dont worry, Cherry... I wont 'put you to sleep', and neither would I tell your 'worst enemy' of the revelation. I thought it would have been much better if u told me the truth earlier mah... but nvm lah

No comments: