Monday, September 24, 2007

Thoughts on long hours + inhuman killers

HAPPY (JOINT) BIRTHDAY TO...
24th Sept- STEPHANIE MCMAHON, DERRICK,
25th Sept- KAILIN

Start of the Libra star

Although I am cool wif working almost everyday during the school vacations, I personally dont think I can hold on any longer (esp when it comes to working long hours)... if i haf to be brutally honest abt something, I haf no intention to attend D&D early next year (meaning that I'll be saying "Sayonara" in a few mths time, in order to concentrate on the final semester in school)... I just pray and hope I dont lose my sanity after this Thursday's Private Sales madness. God, please grant me the strength to overcome the challenges ahead... :-(

If there's one thing that I am very pissed abt, it's the case of the missing Malay girl who was killed in cold blood just days ago. In fact, the news of the young Malay girl's bruised and battered body found in a gym bag after weeks of disappearance infuriated me greatly. To make things worse, she was sexually assaulted?!? She's only a kid who wants to buy some food for her parents, yet this must happen!! WTH!!! This case is somewhat similar to the Huang Na case, as well as the other case where a 3-yr old Chinese girl (forgot the name) was drowned in a bathtub by her mother's boyfriend, and later burnt to ashes. The picture of poor innocent Nurin being buried really wrenched my heart... the heartache and sorrow that her family is going through is unimaginable. I really hope that the ruthless and inhuman person who killed her in cold blood ought to be given capital punishment... at a more advanced rate. Bullet shots in the legs, the forearms, the stomach, the spine, the genitals and finally to the skull. Now that would be cool indeed, though gruesome at its most.

There was another case who gave me even bigger heartache... a woman in the US named Alysha Green set her 3 daughters on fire by tossing a petrol-doused t-shirt onto them (!!!)... her youngest gal later sucuumbed to her injuries. Miss Green had a history of mentall illness, most particularly bipolar disorder (something linked to depression?). This case is too similar to that gruesome double murder suicide that happened 3 mths ago, the one where a certain WWE Superstar killed his own wife and son under the influence of steroids, and later hanged himself... I wont mention the wrestler's name, for I believe most of you already know his name (and I had talked abt him in previous entries come late June).

As far as I know, the brutal murder of little Nurin, which had infuriated the whole of Malaysia, isn't the first of tis kind. Nor will it be the last. I only hope that the murderer gets punished for his unforgivable sins.

No comments: