Saturday, September 08, 2007

Very disappointed wif... a lot of things

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FARIZ, LIJUAN AND TAMERA

I am damn pissed with one of the groups for the final presentation... the group with one of the members always coming to school very very late due to reasons I would rather not say here. Can somehow see that there's not even any team spirit in theat group, all bcos of that one person (who got debarred from exam and missed out a lot of lessons, yet still want to come to school?!? WTH). I find it very surprising that the 'F3' had to rely on that AWOL king to draw out the mascot... why cant one of them do it himself?!?! Talk abt lack of initiative... I bet he didnt know abt his being removed from my Friendster list a long time ago btw.

I am also very pissed with another classmate who used "internet at home spoilt" as the lamest excuse for not doing anything for the assignment. Then what on earth is she doing in the computer labs all along?!?! I know this doesnt concern me one bit either, but that person's lack of commitment AND subsequent absence obviously affected her group members (if she were to be in my group, I would also not hesitate to remove her name off the group), and caused many others to frown. And that very same person got her appeal letter for debarment accepted??? What kind of logic is that???

Oh ya, I totally cant stand it whenever anyone in general makes noise during the overall presentation... so to YOU the one who keeps making a lot of noise, you better thank the maker that Mdm Rashidah or any other teacher wasn't around at all, otherwise you will be in big trouble for doing so. And dont you dare say "my mouth, my problem", cos it will cause a lot of problems later, I'm serious. Don't say i never warned you. This is NOT an insult, it's a piece of advice.

It just sucks to know that many teachers are either gonna be transferred elsewhere or leave the campus due to other reasons... at least the final PJM presentation wasn't as stressful as I thought it to be. Still, I dont even know what's gonna be in store for the next semester...

It's kinda sad that Tris had flown off to the States to further his studies, and that means he won't be back til next year. I wish him the best.

But I do know that my mind is made up abt something... I have prepared a resignation letter for year end already. On a personal note, I am already fucking pissed by the fact that I had to keep covering for people, do this and do that. I know the others had it much worse than me, but I feel like vomitting blood or yelling out in anger most of the time (I realised that Im starting to turn into another 'emo freak'... all I need to do now is grow my hair long like Paul Twohill before me). I'd be lying if I said that I cared 'only for myself', but truth be told, I seem to care too much abt others. Many times I can't help but wonder if I'm working to kill time or get more money (no work, no pay) or cover up for others, or simply drive myself crazy with overwork most of the time. I think I better concentrate fully on my studies when school reopens next month... as well as get another job.