Saturday, September 29, 2007

Forget worries, focus on HOT BABE (Venom alert!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
29th Sept- GUANQI, ROISWANDI
30th Sept- DARREN LIM, ERICIA LEE, CANDICE MICHELLE

After many delays, I haf decided that the time to 'reclaim' my soul and set my priorities right has to come really soon. After a pep talk wif my parents, I was advised to come up with an 'ultimate decision' by next month. I know it's difficult, but I will try my very best not to nag or complain about working long hours for the time being. If I'm not careful, I may end up like Jin Yongjian who talked to his 'imaginery friend' Cai Chengkun.

All anxiety aside for now. The cover gal for the new FHM issue happens to be a former New Paper New Face contestant (in the year 2002 that is), and the current reigning Miss Singapore Universe... a certified mei nu as a matter of fact!! And yep, she'll be involved in the President's Star Charity Musical Extravaganza tomorrow! VENOM LAU NUAAAAA...!!! >:-D


For more pics of this lovely babe, do buy the magazine which is available at any bookstore :-)

No comments: