Monday, September 17, 2007

Mei Nu at Toa Payoh! Guess who...?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
16th September- Lee Kuan Yew, Dad
17th September- Jeremy Kwan, Jon Phipps, Samantha

Fiona is damn HAWT lor... the pictures below are proof of that. This was what happened prior to the event on Saturday (15th September)...
0730- wake up rather early
0830- watch Spider-Man 3 DVD Extras
1015- one last check thru bag for any items missed out
1030- leave house amid heavy rain
1115- reach Toa Payoh, haf lunch there
1145- meet up with Eric
1210- wait at National Libaray for Eric to come out of restroom
1225- reach Esso-Mobil petrol kiosk
1235- Superman 'flies in'
1300- Fiona arrives!

Lucky I didnt 'wear' the symbiote suit that day (but ehhhh, Venom actually 'followed' me all the way to Toa Payoh?!?), otherwise it will disintegrate totally due to the loud drumbeats and cybal clanging from the lion dance routine that kicked off the grand opening of the NTUC FairPrice Xpress outlet at the Esso-Mobil petrol kiosk located along Lorong 2 Toa Payoh. The event was hosted by freelance actress Eileen Wee, best known for her role as Ah Huay in "Army Daze" (not to forget that she wrote a book on how she got to join showbiz, titled "Excuse Me, Are You An Actress?"), but I cant remember the last time she appeared on TV (she does look too much like one of my cousins tho). Indeed I was surprised that Fiona remembered me in first place... prob due to the Bugis Junction roadshow and her later showing up at my workplace 3 mths ago? Either way, I was already very happy to haf made use of the dreadful lion dance to take pic wif the buxom beauty. A bit surprised that Eric brought out four magzines for Fiona to sign.


The event lasted for exactly one hour... Fiona arriving at 1 pm sharp, talking abt the new Margiold Peel Fresh flavour, interacting wif young kids, signing posters and notebooks for 20 minutes and then leaving at 2 pm. And I thought it would end rather late (still, I'm glad I still haf abt one hour to spare before immensing myself to more 'psychological torment'). After that, me, Eric and Superman headed to Toa Payoh MRT station and took a train to Orchard... heading to Borders and looking thru some Star wars books. Work as usual, from 4 to 10.30 pm... my conscience is slowly being eaten away by sheer pressure...
And yes, I did blush non-stop, I got tongue-tied, and i felt quite weak all over (no no, I didnt drool at all)... I can't imagine the outcome if it were Miss FC or even Miss RE.

No comments: