Saturday, September 15, 2007

Finally... the DVD is out!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THEODORE LONG, JAY LIM, LITING AND CORINA

Wahaha.. the Spider-Man 3 DVD is finally out!! I've been waiting for it since the start of this month, going to some CD stores nearly everyday to see if it's out yet... and guess what, I even got a cool poster from the store where I bought the DVD 2 days ago! :-D

List of very cool DVD featurettes:
  • Grains of Sand: Building Sandman
  • Re-Imagining the Goblin
  • Covered In Black: Creating Venom
  • Hanging On... Gwen Stacy and the Collapsing Floor
  • Fighting, Flying and Driving: the Stunts
  • Tangled Web: The Love Triangles of Spider-Man 3
  • Wall of Water (the end part of Symbiote Spider-Man vs Sandman)
  • Inside the Editing Web
  • From Foley to Scoring: The Science of Sound
  • From Rooftops to Backstreets
  • The Chase on Euclid Avenue (Spider-Man vs Sandman part 1)
Now as i embark on my 'mission' to see Miss FX at Toa Payoh later today (yes, I will indeed blush non-stop, grow weak all over and even risk getting nosebleed yet again), wish me all the best in 'unleashing Venom', muahaha!! :-p

No comments: