Monday, September 03, 2007

Farewell party for Brother + another 'sad day'

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KEANU REEVES, KELVIN ANG AND UTT

Ytd Mother, Tris, Wendy and I went to KK Teck's house for a family gathering... it was something like a bon voyage party for Tris who will be flying off to the US in a few days' time to further studies. Prior to the party, Mother told me to go collect 50 satay sticks plus cucumbers and onions from the marketplace near good ol' Heartland Mall. I was feeling a little tired upon reaching the place (esp after slogging my brains out on the Olympics project in the computer for the past 3 hrs or so), but nevertheless managed to 'reboot' myself by washing my face thoroughly. I think I ate the most number of satay as well as chicken slices (or is it beef?)... then I played 'waiter' by clearing dishes after the dinner. I spent the next hour reading interesting fairy tales and ancient myths, before heading back home wif Mum.

Today ah... sigh so disappointing, so few people came for lesson today yet again (as always). At least I managed to finish up the APD assignment. Not to forget nearly completing the mini-project for Character Design. I realized a little too late that DMD module in ITE is not as easy as u think... esp when it comes to completing the Word documents for PJM. Now all I haf to do is print out the Photoshop files asap and pass them up first thing tomorrow morning... provided it doesnt rain.

No comments: