Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Dont wanna talk about it...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WES BENTLEY (BLACKHEART), FANNIE AND DIYANA

Due to personal reasons, I haf INITIALLY decided to set this blog to locked mode. But alas, its best I dont do so, as it will cause a lot of inconvenience. And yes, I am truly sorry if I had offended a few people in my previous posts, for I did not mean to criticize you. But do bear in mind that my disdain towards a few people remain intact (no offence really, just the honest truth). I can bear with noisy friends, I can bear with latecomers, BUT I simply cannot bear with a certain person who... never mind, better mention abt him here. Leave you to guess who. :-x

And anyone who wants to induce any gossip abt me ever again, pls SHUT UP AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!

Today couldn't have been any worse... no, Im not referring to what happened in school, but rather, the 'mission failures' linked to a few cast members of the upcoming show "Path of Gold". You see, there was this wedding scene at CHIJMES that started at ard 8 am and was slated to end at 7 pm latest (in case the weather got real bad halfway). Unfortunately, there was no rain in the afternoon at all. And unfortunately for me, after I printed one half of the APD assignment, I had to go back to school at around 1 pm to finish up on the last Applied Design assignment in a rather redundant make-up lesson from 1 pm to 2.30 pm... by the time I reached there, filming had ended... still i got to print out the second (and more tedious) half of the APD documents at Bras Basah.
To make things simpler, I could not get to talk to Nat (who had left soon after the wedding ended at ard 2), nor did I get to talk to Jopeh or Fel (both who need to do additional filming)... and I wasted quite a lot of money for taxi fare. Had I wised up earlier, I should not have waited at RG in first place!! Wasted 2 hrs of time there... a (very) painful lesson to learn, one that caused my knees to ache from all that walking (not swooning lah!!) and got me close to being crippled (CHOY!!! Touch wood), yet one that strengthened my resolve (yes, Im feeling fine right now, thank you very much). It was only a matter of time before i came to realise that yes, waiting for just one artiste (a beautiful one in particular) can get me too 'emotionally attached' and drive me closer to 'the dark side' once more (I'd be lying if I were to deny having those feelings)... like what happened to that heavy-breathing Sith Lord whose name u should know. And oh, I know now who Esther was waiting for at RG earlier on...!! :-p
So I came to my senses, abandoned my plans for good, and set off to Bishan J8 to haf dinner. Then I headed home to cut out the printed documents and lay them out on the mounting boards I had bought from Art-Friend days ago. Hey at least I still stuck to the right priorities (to complete school assignments) in the end, right? :-)

Whoa, first anniversary of Steve Irwin's demise today... how time flies indeed.

No comments: