Friday, September 28, 2007

My very first Live The Dream recording... and it won't be my last

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YVONNE LIM, BRYAN WANG AND HAZEL FU

Only one girl remaining in the competition... that sure is gonna be tough. But nowhere as tough as the Private Sales madness I had just suirvived last night. And just to let you know, this will be my very last PS btw... no doubt about that.
Wednesday was my very first Live The Dream recording... and fortunately, not my last. At least Kai Leng and I know that we will get to see Shauna perform again next week... pity then that Robert Sunga had to say goodbye. But the biggest travesty of the night had gotta be Victor Tang being declared safe yet again. Where is the justice?!?! >:-( VICTOR MUST BE OUT BY NEXT WEEK... Shauna and Fendi will advance to the finals!!
Indeed it was great to sit among Shauna's family and friends... not to forget her equally beautiful twin sisters (blushes). I waved to Andrea Fonseka a few times, but I doubt she even noticed me... never mind, I can still see her again next week. Andrea looks freaking cute and beautiful (haha duh) in every angle btw... :-p
CatsineCradle, the overconfident trio who behaved as if they had become international rock stars, managed to survive elimination. And the only Chinese group, After The Rain, got kicked out!! The other groups who are safe are By Definition and Revalina.
After the show, Revalina and ATR went out of the reception, followed by Robert and Fendi. Me and Kai Leng waited in vain for Shauna to come out... at 0015 hrs though, I was surprised to see Kay from Platinum and 3 members of Breakforce Crew. So I guess taking pic wif Kay was enough to make up for the failure... for now. I know I will get to see Shauna again... be it Sunday or Wednesday.

No comments: