Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bi8 iDEA event at Ngee Ann City... i-weekly segment (details segment)


Something disturbing happened today. And i do mean disturbing, in the worst kind of way. VERY VERY DISTURBING. I'll leave that for later.

Firstly before I went to Ngee Ann City, I decided to go to Chevron House to check if Felicia was really involved in some Vitagen event. True enough, she was inside (and there were a few fans waiting outside), but we could not go in, for obvious reasons. But sweet and kind-hearted Fel did see us as she walked to and fro, waving to us happily. I left the place at 1.30 pm, had my lunch at Subway and then took a train to NAC.

1430 hrs- First off was the "U Are The One" contestants on stage. Qiuting fans, you were the most sporting and awesome, esp with all those colorful posters!! I am very proud to be one of them. QQ, Germaine, Jiaxi and Gavriil got to play games with their fans (something like 'Scissors, Paper, Stone').

1500 hrs- Shaun Chen was guest judge for a certain Impersonator contest. One guy sang a Jacky Cheung song, a second guy sang a Phil Chang song, a third guy sang a JJ Lin song, a young girl did a Jolin Tsai dance, and a Nepalese girl related on how her colleagues told her that she looked like Maggie Q.

1600 hrs- Eelyn got on stage to talk about how she managed to keep her complexion in good condition. And with that, there was a game pitting two ladies on picking the right "before" and "after" pictures from the baskets.

1615 hrs- Belinda Lee talked about the documentary she was hosting. I was actually at the roadside that time... I was pissed that I couldnt get autograph from Shaun due to stupid security. The bus left a few minutes later.

1630 hrs- Vivian was judge for some push-up competition.

1710 hrs- Zoe Tay autograph session for i-weekly session. It was at this time that I saw MKP... boy was I 'surprised' to see him. And I was even more surprised to see Rachel and Lijuan (blushes).

1740 hrs- random stuff, can't remember what.

1800 hrs- First batch of cast members of Xin Hua Duo Duo Kai (Love Blossoms) feature Chen Shucheng, Adam Chen, Terence Cao, Ng Hui, Lin Meijiao, Koh Yah Hwee, Huang Wenyong and Ben Yeo (with short hair!!). It was at this time that the disturbing scenario happened (see the next entry).

1830 hrs- 2nd batch of XHDDK featuring Jin Yinji, Chen Tianwen, Constance Song, Ivy Lee, Zheng Geping, Rayson Tan, Patricia Mok and Zhang Yaodong. I didn't pay much focus on this, esp since I was too shocked by the disturbing scenario that had happened earlier.

1900 hrs- the crowd was getting bigger due to an upcoming i-pop concert (involving big stars like Mayday, Gary Cao, Kelly Poon, Daren Tan, Mi Lu Bing, etc) that was due to start in abt half an hour. Realizing that I could not stay on any longer to see the cast and director of 1028, I decided to leave the place IMMEDIATELY. And yes, I know you saw me, MKP.

More pictures will be uploaded sometime next week, I promise ;-)

No comments: