Thursday, May 15, 2008

Exactly one year from a certain 'wedding'... :-)

Happy Birthday to George Lucas and Ron Simmons (damn!)

Yesterday was exactly one year from the day I attended a certain 'wedding' at CHIJMES. It wasn't just any wedding...


It was a 4-in-1 wedding filming scene for 8 main cast members for "Honor and Passion". Yep, May 14th is the date. Ironically, I had walked past CHIJMES on my way to Raffles City (to look for some games) yesterday.

Not only was it 'a dream come true' for me (regarding appearing in the same scene as Rui En and Fel), it was also the first time I got to chat with Nathaniel Ho upclose (one who would eventually become one of my top fave hunks), who played the youngest child in the Bao family. And MC King was still alive back then (he played Rui En's colleague)... we will miss him greatly. :-(

The newly-weds for the finale of "Honor and Passion" were...


Bao Pengju (Huang Wenyong) and Loh Yamei (Hong Huifang),


Bao Wenjing (Tay Ping Hui) and Ouyang Peipei (Felicia Chin),


Bao Wenzhong (Bryan Wong) and Liang Xiaonuo (Dawn Yeoh),


Bao Wenwei (Rui En) and Picasso (Pierre Png)


It was a really interesting and unforgettable experience for myself and those people who played the guests in that grand quadruple wedding on that beautiful Monday morning... right after the filming ended (and much earlier than expected I must say!), I got to take picture with the aforementioned 3 princesses as well as 2 more mei nus and 2 shuai ges... :-)

For more details on the wedding scene at CHIJMES, you can go to these links:
http://tanatanakyn.blogspot.com/2007/05/chijmes-wedding-details.html
http://tanatanakyn.blogspot.com/2007/05/pictures-taken-at-chijmes.html


Oh ya, did I forget to mention that "Honor and Passion" will start its repeact telecast next Monday night??? :-p

No comments: