Sunday, May 04, 2008

Watching a film and getting a new game

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Andrea and Dawn Yeoh (advanced)

Stupid Internet modem thing keeps hanging again and again… I am getting frustrated!!!


Anyway, I went to Mediacorp yesterday to wait for Qiuting and Germaine… I saw a few familiar faces (fans lah, what were you thinking?) at the taxi foyer, among them was a big-sized guy whom I have not seen for a rather long time (and I don’t really like him). QQ and G arrived at about 1230 hrs… a few minutes late, but that’s alright with us. First thing the super sweet QQ did was go up to me and reassure me that things will be alright between me and Felicia, and told me to cheer up and not brood over the matter anymore. Truth is, I am feeling a lot better now, but still I msut thank you so very much for being so caring, QQ. I promise to get over this issue and move on. I also chatted with Germaine for a while, before she and QQ went up to the reception area.

Mission accomplished! Given the unbearable weather, I decided to head to Ang Mo Kio Hub to have my lunch as well as watch the movie titled…


“IRON MAN”!!! I strongly recommend this film… the special effects are like no other, the character development is really top-standard, and the film is almost flawless. If only battling terrorists were that easy, as Tony proved in his fight against numerous terrorists in the Middle East (in the beginning and the second half of the film). The showdown between Iron Man and Iron Monger is a bit of a letdown though… and I must also warn you on a few disturbing scenes regarding Tony’s ‘pacemaker’ (the regulator used to protect Tony’s heart from the shrapnel embedded in his chest). And also, do stay behind as the end credits roll, cause there is one more scene regarding the recruiting of Iron Man into a certain initiative… I rate this film 4.5 out of 5. :-)


Oh, and did I forget to tell you that I bought a new PSP game??? And I'm seriously hooked to it!! :-P

No comments: