Thursday, May 29, 2008

I saw FX... near my house??? And another shock...

Happy Birthday to Natalya Neidhart, Hornswoggle, Maressa and Colin Goh

The Lame Man aka yours truly has struck again!!

I already saw Fiona at Ngee Ann City on Sunday, and saw her hosting "U Are The One" in the MDC theater on Monday... yet yesterday on my way for dinner, I bumped into her again... at the bus stop near my house??? How is that possible??? :-O

Cos I saw a Fiona Osim poster!! Haha, gotcha!! :-D I can't wait to see her again at IMM this Sunday... and this is REAL info by the way. :-)

"Love Blossoms" made its long-awaited debut last night, I must say the show is quite worth the watch, wonderful acting from the cast members. However, there was one brief scene that nearly made me fall off my chair... some rotten soul made a cameo as a waiter in the restaurant scene where Fel and Adam spent their Valentine's Day dinner. Because I was drinking some water at that time, I spat it out the moment I realized who it was (you know, like Triple H). Good thing I had early dinner, otherwise I would be choking non-stop. No wonder poor Fel looks horrified to see him (not Melody or Wang Yuqing). Since his qian bian face sickens me (and many other people too) greatly, I had to edit the screencap by 'decapitating' him. At least it's better than vandalism right? ;-) He doesn't deserve any respect or recognition for his rotten and obsessive behavior.

Muahaha, how you like that now, punk!! Go ahead and call the cops if you dare, I am not afraid of you. I don't wish to waste too much time on you. You know who you are.
"Oh no, I didn't know he (the waiter) works here!! I better get out of here after Zipeng and I finish our meal, before he notices me... I don't want him to harass me again."

1 comment:

Seoul-ciable Me said...

hi. i did a search on my name and found your blog.

it said that you wished a certain "Maressa" Happy Birthday on the 29th May..

my bday falls on 28th May.. is that a coincidence?