Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Prelude to graduation ceremony

I’m so looking forward to the graduation ceremony later today. This is the moment I've been waiting for. I'm gonna start off by being as cocky and arrogant as Tony Stark where possible... nah, I'm just kidding. :-p

But I certainly don’t wish to have anything to do with the huge bunch of slackers (about 12 of them!!) who so do not deserve to get their certificates, after wasting their 2 years in school doing the follwoing…
1) coming to school very late,
2) not doing their assignments and handing them on time,
3) taking medical leave too often,
4) not bearing full responsibility for their own actions,
5) and behaving like monkeys in the room, even during the final paper!! (you know who you are!!)

And since this is my blog, I shall not mention their names here in due respect to their privacy, but I won't stop dissing them. :-@

Ok, I better get moving. Watch out for the next update ;-)

No comments: