Saturday, May 24, 2008

Personal message to a certain loser in regards to the disturbing scenario

I shall put this in the form of a personal message to the loser responsible for the disturbing (though brief) scenario at Ngee Ann City earlier today... one that has left many of us shocked and disgusted, and left many artistes equally horrified. (names of artistes have been changed to protect their identities). And I make NO apologies in creating this entry btw.



Alvin Da Hutt, let me be the first to 'congratule' you on earning the rights to being known as Mediacorp fan's Number 1 enemy. You certainly did 'a great job' pulling off such an unbelievable stunt with one of the actresses.

What were you thinking when you tried to scare Miss Z at the backstage after she was done sharing her views on her new documentary?

What was your motive for screaming like a madman during almost every roadshow you attended? I know it's ok for anyone to shout for your fave artistes at any time, but you keep doing that literally every minute!!

What were you thinking when you stroked Mr C's arm when you got on stage?

Seeing you try to play that game of charades with the cast of XHDDK was very funny indeed (given the fact that you have an extremely low IQ), but NONE of us expected you do the WORST... you actually put your arms around Miss X and tried to kiss her?!?! You fat, stupid, disgusting, bottom-feeding, pig-faced pervert!! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU DID THAT?!?! Trying to 'prove to others that you are not gay', huh?!?! VERY GOOD TRY INDEED!!!!

The security and artistes had to separate you from poor Miss X and drag you off the stage, while the rest of us could only boo and squeal in disgust. I couldn't help but shake my head when the security guards gave you a big scolding like there's no tomorrow. And yes, I was the person who shouted out to you "Hey fatso, YOU SUCK!!" when the security guards had to lead you out of the place for good... cos seriously speaking, you really suck!!

I don't know much about you, or your family background, or your education status (I doubt you even completed primary school, did you?), but i do know this... you are in serious need of an attitude adjustment and heavy counselling. I'm glad not to have an idiot like you as a friend. I hope you learnt your lesson real good, and I really hope I don't ever see you at NAC tomorrow or at any roadshow in future... I think you should really be locked up in IMH!! You brought it upon yourself, this is entirely your own doing.Even if you apologize to everyone (including that actress you tried to get fresh with earlier on) in public, we still won't let you off so easily cos we know that you will never learn from your mistakes, and you will forever be classified as dead meat. If you dare lay your filthy, rotting hands on Felicia or any of the Princesses (or any artiste in general), we will make sure that you become MINCED PORK!!!

I shall not waste any more time on a worthless piece of shit like you. To end off, I do have THREE MORE WORDS to say to you, Alvin... or should I now know you PIG?

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!!

No comments: