Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Seventh recording of "U Are The One"... NOT AGAIN!!!

Happy Birthday to Jimmy Wang Yang and Louisa

I stayed at home for most part of the day, except between 12 to 2 pm, when I went to Bishan to have my lunch and then go for a haircut. Then at around 4.30 pm I went to Ang Mo Kio Hub to meet up with Source, and we had our dinner together at good old McDonald’s, where i showed him the created wrestlers in my PSP game. After which we headed to Mediacorp and met up with Rachel and Lijuan there. Once inside the theater, we sat behind a rather hot babe (bearing some resemblance to Jeanette Aw) who wore super short pants, hot enough to make me wanna turn into Venom!! :-D (I found out her name to be Foyce Le Xuan, a freelance actress)


Guest judge for the week is Michelle Chia (her hair is still long and messy). Whew, thank goodness it’s not one of the princesses. This was what the 8 guys did in the performance round…

M1 Jianfeng- singing “Bei Pan”. Quite sincere performance, pity this guy for not being able to get many votes.



M2 Zhenhuan- fashion show, changing to 3 different clothes within a short period of time; the Jerry Yan lookalike even took off his shirt for bonus points!


M3 Caleb- playing electric guitar; reminds me of Sylvester or his cousin from Lucify


M4 Jiaxi- making a cake. Quite a good effort actually, though not a very strong performance.


M5 Clement- playing piano and singing “Tong Hua”. Kudos to him for continuing with his song despite the brief messing up of lyrics.



M6 Louis- Beat-boxing. Entertaining and unique.


M7 YS (gosh I hate him and his fanbase!)- some hip-hop dance, which I find too mediocre and too common.


M8 Gavriil- he sang Wang Lee Hom’s “Kiss You Goodbye” (a Chinese song)!! Though his command in Mandarin was less than perfect, it was a very sincere effort. he din't even go off-key for one second.


Damn the results!! I can’t believe this is happening… Zhenhuan clearly shone in Rounds 1 and 3, whereas Gavriil secured top place in the 2nd round… and guess who won the Metrosexual round??? The same person who won the last 2 rounds!!! The same guy who robbed Louis off his Mr. Sunshine spot 2 weeks ago!!! WHAT THE HELL!!! Come on, he doesn’t look anything like metrosexual lor!!! I won’t even want to say his full name anymore (there is already a hint mentioned above)… when the end credits started rolling, I immediately headed for the exit. That fella’s winning 3 rounds out of 4 confirm secure him to a place in the semi-finals lor… the same thing BETTER NOT happen next week in the final qualifying round for the girls!! :-@



The moment we reached the reception, guess who came out at 2105 hrs! FIONA!! None of us thought she would come out so early, heh. This time round, there were lots of people swarming around the place to take picture with the buxom beauty. And yep, I managed to take pic wif her again, for the 4th time in alternate weeks :-)


I had no idea that Karlyn and Pamela would be part of the 50 girls sector... it was much harder to spot them since they sat further in. I was disappointed to learn that Miss RT and Miss AC never came, though it was kinda expected. But I was surprised to see Cheryl Chan there... you know, the girl from "I Not Stupid" and "The Champions". She's Singapore's representative for Miss Tourism International! I got to take picture with the hottie at long last!! She truly has grown... :-)

Then me and Source went to Radiogate for a while, where we saw Rachel and Lijuan. I couldn't resist patting her head and pinching her (blushes). We headed to the bus stop at about 10 pm, and I reached home at about 11 pm. I got a graduation ceremony to worry about.

Miss V, for the last time please stop asking me questions already, regarding YS or Jonathan!!! I am damn sick and tired of your annoying ways!! I am not going to be so nice to you anymore! GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO BUG!!!

As for Lei Jun, his craze for WWE rages on. First John Cena shirt, then Undertaker shirt, and now a yellow Hulk Hogan shirt!! This time the sweat stains are much more obvious. Terrence Gene Bollea will not want to have a sweaty pig like you for a Hulkamaniac. So whatcha gonna do about it, Brother!!!

No comments: