Saturday, May 10, 2008

Non-happening weekend

Happy Birthday to...
9th May- Md Firdaus, Dan Kazuki
10 May- William Regal, Nuriman and Moses Shen

Whichever jabroni dares to leave comments (which I deleted without hesitation) in my previous blog entry regarding Mr Kiam Pa (whom I haf no respect, esp with his nonsencial blog), I have just EIGHT WORDS for you... MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND GET LOST FROM HERE!!! And yes, I do have a freaking problem with MKP taking too many solo pics of artistes like Zoe... among many other things he did.

Anyway ya, yesterday I went back to school to collect something (can't tell you what it is) and went for early dinner at good old Bugis Junction. After which I headed to the airport to fetch Mother back, from a dealyed flight from Bangkok.

Today...
It's yet another slacking weekend. I went to good old Orchard Road to look around for new PSP games, and spent quite a long time at Borders. Lack of roadshows is making me crazy, but hey I did see Daniel Ong and a cute 987 FM gal promote some Banana Republic clothes at Paragon.

Tomorrow...
In the evening I will be going for some global prayer thingy that involves Christians from all around the world... not really my cup of tea, but hey at least it's better than slacking at home...

I dedicate this song to all MJ fans, and also to anyone of you detractors out there who dare try to stop me from expressing my opinions in this blog of mine... and yes, I still like Michael Jackson, in my heart he will forever be the King of Pop, no matter how weird and troubled he is.

Unbreakable- Michael Jackson

Now I'm just wondering why you think
That you can get to me with anything
Seems like you'd know by now when and how I get down
And with all that I've been through, I'm still around

Don't you ever make no mistake
Baby I've got what it takes
And there's no way you'll ever get me (come on now)
Why can't you see that you'll never ever hurt me
'Cause I wont let it be, see I'm too much for you, baby

[CHORUS]
You can't believe it, you can't conceive it
And you can't touch me, 'cause I'm untouchable
And I know you hate it, and you can't take it
You'll never break me, 'cause I'm unbreakable!

Well... now you can't stop me even thought you think
That if you block me, you've done your fame
And when you bury me underneath all your pain
I´m steady laughin', while surfacing

Don't you ever make no mistake
Baby I've got what it takes (yeah)
And there's no way you'll ever get to me (you'll never do it baby)
Why can't you see that you'll never ever hurt me (come on)
'cause I wont let it be, see I'm too much for you baby
(I'm too much for you baby!)

You can't believe it, you can't conceive it
And you can't touch me, 'cause I'm untouchable
And I know you hate it, and you can't take it
You'll never break me, 'cause I'm unbreakable!

You can't believe it, you can't conceive it (cos I'm unbreakable)
And you can't touch me (you can't touch me)

'Cause I'm untouchable (why won't you do it baby)
And I know you hate it (come on now...)

And you can't take it (yeah!)
You'll never break me

You can't stand it now, 'cause I'm unbreakable...
You can try to stop me, but it wont do a thing
No matter what you do, I'm still gonna be here
Through all your lies and silly games
I will still remain the same
Cause I'm unbreakable!

(Rap by Notorious B.I.G.)

You can't believe it, you can't conceive it (yeah!)
And you can't touch me (I'm untouchable)
'cause I'm untouchable (cause I'm untouchable!)
And I know you hate it, and you can't take it (yeah!)
You'll never break me (ahhhh...)
'Cause I'm unbreakable (unbreakable!)
You can't believe it, you can't conceive it (you you you you)

And you can't touch me, 'cause I'm untouchable
And I know you hate it (you hate it)
And you can't take it (ohhhh...)
You'll never break me, 'cause I'm unbreakable
You can't believe it (yeah yeah, yeah yeah)

you can't conceive it (hoo hoo hoo)
And you can't touch me (yeah yeah, ahhh)
'cause I'm untouchable
And I know you hate it (yeah yeah, yeah yeah)
and you can't take it (hoo, hoo hoo hoo...)
(Why do you do it) You'll never break me
(You can't break me, you can't touch me
You can't stand it, cause I'm unbreakable... OOWW!!!)

(Ad libs out, music fade)

No comments: