Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Last day at ABS... sigh :-(

Oh man, I can't believe it. It's gonna be my very last day at ABS tomorrow. If I have to be honest, I really wanna work for another 2 to 3 weeks, mostly for the sake of earning more cash and killing time (even though the job can be quite boring sometimes). I actually asked Jocelyn from the HR department if it is possible to extend my contract, and she came with this reply that since I don't have anything much to do (having cleared most of the old drawings and files from the cabinets), I don't need to work longer.

I will miss Mdm Misnah and Mdm Sapiah (even though both of them can be quite wishy washy at times)... I will miss the xiao meimeis Serene, Yan Qiu, Charmaine, Li Ling, Natalie and the other babe whose name I can't remember... I will miss the beauties Huixian and Jia Ling. I will miss the food at the Alexandra Technopark Towers, even though they are quite costly (but then that means I get to save more after that!). Most importantly, I will miss working at Alexandra Point. Although the job can be quite dull and put me to sleep quite often (esp with the re-arranging of old drawings), I gotta admit that this job is a million times better than my other job at Shaw House. Now my main concern is whether I can get a place at Botak Design or not... :-/

No comments: