Thursday, November 09, 2006

Bleah week and random thoughts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DANIA RAMIREZ (Callisto), LI NANXING, STEPHANIE GOH, RANDY WONG AND JANSON TAY

I had been rather busy wif school these days, so not much to share here... this is the week in review:

Sunday, 5th Nov- Jay Lim came to my workplace!! I was really surprised to see him, and so was he!! :-D

Monday, 6th Nov- School ended rather early... started on poster design for Digital Imaging.

Tuesday, 7th Nov- Started on new 2D Animation assignment on walking cycle.
Wednesday, 8th Nov- Started on new IT assignment associated with music video... I had decided to make one on Jonathan Leong's rendition of "Chasing Cars" during the Singapore Idol Grand Finals... :-)
Random thoughts...
- I am rather disappointed by the results in the Star Awards temporary Top 20 list... Jeanette, Joanne, Yvonne and Yuwu kena kicked out this week... Michelle Chia took over, and Marcus Chin is STILL IN THE LIST... FOR THE THIRD CONSECUTIVE WEEK!!! >:-(
- Saddam Hussein had been sentenced to death... ermmm, that's kinda bad, considering the fact that he ain't as heartless and inhuman as Osama.
- I just found out the location for the next Star Awards roadshow next week... will be announcing it later
- Finally... I can get to go to Vivo City this coming Friday... an upcoming event will be held there... one that is truly unforgettable!!
- Project Superstar debuts on Channel U tonight... as if I would even care. I AM NEVER GOING TO WATCH IT OR SUPPORT ANY OF THE CONTESTANTS. I had already 'sold my soul' to the Singapore Idol franchise. Following one talent show is already enough. And I was never a huge of Project Superstar anyway. And Im still not too pleased wif Kelvin Tan Wei Lian being molded into a glam icon in spite of his visual handicap. I wouldnt say he didnt deserve the win as PSS champion... cos that would mean Im too biased. I just dont have anything against Kelvin being included in the Top 20 Most Popular Male Artiste list... tho it somewhat surprised me (esp since he's not even a full-time Mediacorp artiste of any sorts). In short, Chinese music is just not my cup of tea.

No comments: