Wednesday, November 01, 2006

BUMMER...!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
RUI HAN (Vincent fan) and AMANDA (Rui En fan)
Oh ya, how can I forget APPLE HONG???

I went to ITE Simei yesterday for some Global Environment Seminar... quite boring yet still meaningful. The gals dressed in traditional costumes were really sweet and pretty, esp the ones in red and beige. And the campus was really big... looks too much like another polytechnic or Suntec City even the Machine City from the Matrix series. WHOA. Wonder how different things would be if I had enrolled into ITE Simei instead.
Im rather shocked (and pissed) by the fact that Tay Ping Hui got kicked out from the Top 10 male lead, and that old fogey Marcus Chin is STILL IN!!! But Im happy to know that Chen Hanwei is in the Top 10. No comments abt Kelvin Tan's inclusion though (he better NOT win Most Popular Newcomer award). Michelle Chong and Xiang Yun took over Jesseca Liu and Ivy Lee respectively (too ironic) in the Top 10 Female lead... I still think Fiona should be kicked out from the Top 10 running (cos I really can't stand her childish and act-cute persona). Not to worry, there's still 5 more weeks to the Star Awards ceremony... so do keep voting to keep your faves in the lead!! :-)
I just made a startling discovery from Liphin's blog... SIEW WOON AND LEVIN WERE PRESENT FOR PAUL'S CONCERT??? Oh man now Im really banging my head in utter regret... not that I don't want to go for the event... it's bcos I WAS BROKE!!! So sorry, Paul... I'm sure you would understand :-(
So yeah, that means I better save enough money for the upcoming Cambodian Heartbeat Charity concert... this is one event I CANNOT afford to miss!

No comments: