Friday, November 24, 2006

Loads of crap and confessions

Wah piang eh, this is terrible... the computer I was using for 2D animation kept breaking down for no reason... and the worst part was, I forgot to save the Project file into my thumb drive before that!! DOH!!! Very good job u did, Tanat. And Mr Leong was very angry wif the class' overall attendance... esp wif those who come to school FREAKING LATE. He said that if he doesn't see half the class by 9 pm every Thurs and Fri morning, he would haf no choice but to cancel the lesson.
I think I know for sure which of my classmates are going to get expelled very very soon... so far I can only mention Miss N and Miss I, who had been constantly going MIA and alienating themselves from majority of the class in the process.
I do enjoy, and haf no regrets whatsoever, studying Digital Media Design, but given the current situation regarding the poor discipline system, I wonder if Im really wasting my time in the school. No wonder Mr S and Miss Z decided not to continue schooling anymore.
I've been a little troubled as of late... it's not a very easy decision to make, but I am going to quit my role as moderator for a certain forum sometime next month... mostly due to the fact that my passion for that particular franchise has totally died (no, it's NOT Singapore Idol, in case you're wondering; my passion for the Final 12 won't ever wither away so easily). I won't turn against the 8 contestants there (I don't harbour any ill feelings against them at all)... I will still continue to supprot them and defend them as much as I can. Another logic reason why I'm quitting is that the franchise isn't as highly anticipated or successful as Singapore Idol or Project Superstar. Stay tuned for the revelation coming up by December 20th...

No comments: