Saturday, November 18, 2006

Star Awards Roadshow at Causeway Point

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 'YINGTIAN AND ROSLAN Very crazy day indeed... I got to see Qi Yuwu, Julian Hee, Fiona Xie and Marcus Chin at Causeway Point... Shan and Chan were there as well... then Wan met up wif me there... and yes, the Yuwu fanclub was in full force. (strange how come I didnt see any Fiona fans waving banners or signboards). I cant believe Im back at the same place where the very last Singapore Idol roadshow was held some 2 mths ago... just before the Grand Finals. VOTE FOR THEM... Julian Hee 1900-112-2202 Qi Yuwu 1900-112-2215 Marcus Chin 1900-112-2220 Fiona Xie 1900-112-2223
Ermmm... actually, there wasn't much to talk abt here, so I guess I'll let the pics do the talking instead (Marcus' stomach went a little waek after he drank some real sour guava)... At abt 1620 hrs, me and Wan left the place and took a train to Ang Mo Kio... then we took a bus to the bus stop outside Mediacorp... on the way to the main building, the bus containing the gang from Causeway Point arrived AT THE SAME TIME!!! And Wan was screaming "FIONA!!!" and so we decided to rush to Radiogate first... and yep, the two of us and Benny took pic wif Julian and Fiona there... couldnt take pic wif Dasmond (who left quickly by car) or Yuwu (who went straight to a cab he had booked earlier)... and to think I mistook a pretty part-time actress for Dawn Yeoh... but the resemblance was too uncanny!! Man I was so embarrassed upon realizing my mistake... Then we headed to the reception area to collect tickets for the recording for "Wish Upon A Star" (more of that in my next post, muahaha!!!)... Peifen rushed out from the place very quickly... and then as I saw lots of fans surround a certain Project Superstar contestant named Averil Chan (a very sweet gal who nicknamed herself "Mermaid")... lol, I realized that Kendrick was among them!!! Long time no see him!!! :-D
For the record, I still aint going to follow Project Superstar... esp since I had given so much of my support to the Singapore Idol contestants. I probably might not follow another talent frenzy (esp one from Channel U). Im already contented enough to follow Singapore Idol, and that's all I'm doing. Thank you for your understanding...

No comments: