Saturday, November 11, 2006

Exploring Vivo City

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CALVIN KHOO AND AMIRUL
November 10th: So much free time man... at abt 5 pm on Friday I headed off for early dinner, and managed to go to Vivo City at long last!! And not without an event there... the i-weekly 25th anniversary party!!! :-)

Meiling and Lee Teng spotted me from upstairs... then we were joined by Sean, Brian, Peiling, Zixiang, Amelia and a few other fans.
Julian having dinner with Tracy Tan (the one who plays Mdm Tan's elder stepdaughter in "My Sassy Neighbour") and Thomas Ong... got one guy in grey shirt very nice, ask Julian to approach us fans to take photo... so yeah, I managed to take picture wif Julian :-)
The celebs came one by one... Zoe, Kym, Bryan, Jace, Felicia, Dawn, Ann, Pat...
6 hot babes dancing... my nose almost bled there (hahaha, just kidding... but yeah, they sure rocked my socks off)
Tan Liyi and Cruz were the hosts.
Michael Chiang and other staff members of Mediacorp Publishing came up on stage (which was much smaller than the one used at the 8 days 800th issue celebration party held at Raffles City 9 mths ago).
The first few artistes to appear on stage were Dasmond, Patricia, Ann, Hanwei and Edmund.
Next up were Dawn, Shaun, Felicia and Joanne.
Edmund and Wenyong.
Kym receiving an award on behalf of Chen Liping
Jack Neo receiving a bouquet of flowers and an award.
Thomas Ong, Nnadia Chan and Julian Hee
Michelle Chia receiving an award
Quan Yifeng receiving an award
Bryan and Kym receiving a joint award
Jacelyn receiving an award (3rd place in most number of covers appeared in)
Hanwei receiving an award on behalf of Fann (2nd place in most number of covers appeared in)
I got to take pic wif Kym... wowwee, she too beautiful indeed. When she put her hand on my shoulder, I just froze!! (dunno if she recognised me from Never Say Die) :-p
Indeed first place goes to the Quenn of Caldecott Hill Zoe herself, who had garnered 1st position for the 8 days event as well
Artistes and publishing staff cutting the cake... the event ended at abt 2110 hrs, and that's when the artistes left one by one.
Joanne leaving the place... and I never got a chance to take pic wif her (never mind if her new hairdo is similar to Carlito's)... I hadn't seen her for 8 mths since her mini-photo exhibition.
Me and Pat Mok... with new rebonded hair!! You can see how stunhned I am... :-O
Felicia was the last celeb to leave the place... waving farewell to us fans before the elevator closed. Arghhh, I totally regret not taking picture for her again...
As Meiling and the rest headed for late dinner, I decided to stay behind a while longer and explore Vivo City a bit more... then I went to explore Harbourfront Center once more before taking a train back home. No doubt I'll be going back there someday soon... esp to explore the interiors of the cinemas. :-)

No comments: