Wednesday, November 22, 2006

ORBIGOOD!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PRISCILLA AND JULIAN

That bigtime loser who thinks himself as a Eurasian (when he's NOT!!!) was the second person (after a loudmouth, arrogant, irresponsible BARF) to be EXPELLED from school... or rather, as Vince McMahon would say, "YOU'RE FIRED!!!" And the truth is, he got expelled just the day after his performance at ITE Simei some more!!! No surprise then that he would share the same fate as the baker in the "Joseph" play.
Mr S, sorry to say this... I don't think I'll be missing you or the other one at all anyway... it's not that I want to say things abt u, but the truth is I dont see any point for you to enrol in this course when you keep going AWOL from school and don't even bother to take your studies seriously, let alone work. So much for your big ego... when you can't even help yourself. HASTA LA VISTA, BABY.
And to all the other students (Miss N, Miss I, Mr F, Mr H, to name a few) who are already in danger of getting your @$$es expelled for poor attendance, if you aint down with that, then I got TWO WORDS FOR YA... YOU SUCK!!!

No comments: