Monday, November 13, 2006

Star Awards roadshow at Jurong Point!! And then...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RINA
Oh yeah baby!! I get to see Rui En again last Saturday... muahahaha!!! :-D
Jurong Point... hmmm, I've been there before... on two different occasions in fact.
1) To see Jasmine, Jonathan, Hady, Paul, Taufik, Sly, Olinda and Daphne at Hype Up roadshow on Oct 14th
2) To see Michelle Chong, Vincent, Felicia, Bryan, Jesseca and Gurmit at an earlier Star Awards roadshow on 22nd Oct
That's me some last minute touching up to my poster...

It took me 2.5 days to finish this up... mostly due to the fact that Im busy wif school work, and I only had Saturday and Monday night to compile some old pictures and paste them on one board

This one was a bit easier to do... took me only abt 2 hours to finish (on Sat night)

The fans who showed up included Syazali (who had to leave early due to Hari Raya vistations), Steph, Marcus, Pei Fang, Twyla, Rachel and Trina. Adria joined with Rina, Sean and Esther... but i couldnt see Li Ting anywhere. I was rather upset not to see (or hear from) Jayne either...

VOTE FOR THEM... Huang Wenyong 1900-112-2207 Rui En 1900-112-2226 Jacelyn Tay 1900-112-2232 Ivy lee 1900-112-2238

At abt 1350 hrs, Rui En, Ivy, Jace and Wenyong finally arrived (curious enough, Bukoh Mary was absent)... and indeed there were lots of screams... the first game was on bursting balloons, whereas the second game was of gruesome sorts...

All 4 had to dig out 2 marbles from each of the boxes, and one of them contained WORMS!!! Yes, just like the ones u see with the Boogeyman on WWE Smackdown!! Jace was close to tears, whereas Rui En leaped from the stage in fright!! I aint gonna tell u which celeb was super unlucky... thankfully, the penalty round wasn't that gruesome (but still very eeeewwww)... the 4 celebs had to eat dried crickets from a plate. Somehow it seems like a special episdoe of "Extreme Gourmet".

I was rather sad not being able to take pic wif Rui En... tho I did get autograph from Wenyong. The event was about to come to a close, so me and Twyla decided to take a taxi to Mediacorp via taxi stand... we had to wait for abt half an hour for out turn to hitch a ride... the uncle had to go by a longer route due to a traffic accident along PIE (Bukit Timah)... as the taxi approached Mediacorp center, Twyla said she saw somebody at the bus stop...

Twyla: Hey, that's Paul!! Me: Huh? Who? Paul..? Twyla: Paul Twohill!! Me: Oh my god...!! How did u know? Twyla: I can recognise him by the hair... and those bangles Me: Oh man, what a small world... I think we better go check on them later after we reach Radiogate Twyla: Oh yeah, of course :-)

True enough, by the time we reached Radiogate, Rui En had left just minutes earlier (tho Steph, Marcus, Pei Fang and Grace got to talk to her). Oh well, I kinda expected it... never mind, I will still get to see her again

In spite of the 'mission failure', Twyla and I returned to the bus stop... indeed the guy was PAUL... my eyes bulged out!! And then when the girl seated next to him turned around... MY JAW JUST DROPPED!!! IT'S JASMINE?!?! OMG!!! :-O Then she said (wif her sweet voice), "Hi Tanat!! What are you doing here?" So I told them the full story... Twyla and myself then took pictures with them... then I crossed over to the other side of the road and took a train to Toa Payoh, then had dinner at Bishan... and reached home at abt 2030 hrs. Whew, indeed Saturday was my lucky day!!! :-)

No comments: