Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Kinda emotional... and confused

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO QI YUWU
Vote for him at 1900-112-2215!!

I'm halfway thru a 2D animation mini-project on a dancing figure... and I used a Singapore idol finalist as a template for the figure (hint: long hair, bangles and eyeliner) :-)
I'm feeling kinda emotional these days... no, I am not depressed at all... lately I've been ridiculed by a few of my classmates for no reason (is it bcos of my age, or bcos of my race? U decide)... kinda reminds me of the days when I was being bullied in primary school... only this time, the ones who are poking fun at me are much younger. Ironic isnt it?
It also doesnt help that I had been called up for work at the very last minute yesterday... I was so unhappy and hurt I had to dig deep into my emotions and break down after I was done wif work. To think that for the first time in my 10 months at Mos Burger, I had to force a smile and remain in a bad mood for most of the day. It took an ebi rice burger to cheer me up and put a stop to my 'depression'... for the time being.
I dont know why, but I cant seem to stop thinking abt this gal... if you've been thru crushes, u know what I mean. my feelings for her are not exactly strong... but everytime I see her, I feel weak inside, and I dont know what to say to her. She's a very sweet and adorable gal indeed... she's a few years younger than me btw. I want to know her better, but I seem to lack the confidence to make the first move. That's probably why I haf zilch experience in boy-girl relationships (Im not kidding)... u can say I got 'inferior complex'. Or maybe Im doomed to live through a burden of an unrequited love (something I've gone thru way too many times).
Oh, and another thing... my uncle would haf turned 65 yesterday if he were still around today. It's been more than a year since his passing, and u can say Im taking it quite well, and he'll live on in our memories. Sad to say, time is not on our side... there are some things beyond our control.

No comments: