Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Cant go for Glamour Bash... arghhh!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jesse Carmichael (keyboardist of Maroon 5), Evan W, Melissa Loo and Avril Ong

I found this advertisement on 8 days... this Glamour Bash event, which showcases the latest designs of wedding gowns and similar stuff, is gonna be held at Swissotel from 12 to 6 pm on 13th April (Sunday)... it involves babes like Eelyn Kok, Andrea Fonseka, Jessica Tan, Joey Feng and Rebecca Lim... Daniel Ong and Jaime Teo will most likely be married there (after all, 13th April is their proposed wedding date).

Unfortunately, I am unable to go... due to the following reasons:
1) the event is not free... have to pay $30
2) I have to find a girl to follow me, only couples admitted (whether married or not)
3) I'M SHORT OF CASH!!!

I have to think of a way to see the mei nus again... or maybe I should wait somewhere else bah. :-/

No comments: