Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Losing my sense of purpose as well as my sanity...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Zaan and John Cena

This is so sudden and shocking... as of earlier today, the Mediacorp website AND the forums have undergone a very drastic change... and with the forum undergoing a fresh new look, every regular forum member has to re-register again!! What is this world coming to???

Suddenly, everything in the new-look forum has been reset. Meaning that I have to start from scratch again!! DOHHHHHH....!!! :-(

Suddenly, my three and a half years of posts (including pictures and threads!!) have been wiped out from the very face of the WWW. And it wasn't easy for me to get to 5th place in the list of most frequent poster!!

Suddenly, I have lost my sense of purpose. I never saw this twist coming at all.

Suddenly, I don't think I am gonna register into the new forum. To think that it was one of the first few sites I would normally head to the moment I enter the Net...

I really don't understand... why can't Mediacorp just leave the forum as it is!!! :-((((

And as promised from the last entry, I am gonna talk about the bloody idiot who did something that is close tomaking me lose my mind...
In an earlier post, I talked about this ungrateful and unworthy Jollity fan who accused the committee of the Joanne Peh fanclub for 'cheating him/her off 15 bucks'... but then I think it's abt 2 or 3 fans who are unhappy over this. I suspect that it could be someone from Group 3 (the one that lost), but I am not ruling out a few more people from Group 2. But anyway, this person has recently made matters worse... he/she logged in to the forums (before the revamp) under a new identity (bearing MY NAME!!!) and posted in various thread telling others to be wary of XXX (one of the Joanne Peh committee members). And that same person even had the cheek to leave a message at some people's tagboards using MY NAME!!! WHAT THE HELL!!! :-O

So to the unworthy Joanne Peh fan, whoever the fuck you are, if you happen to be reading this, let me congratulate you for making this matter very very personal. Thank you soooo very much for 'helping' me reach my boiling point. You got a fucking problem with me??? As the birthday boy John Cena would say to his opponents: If you want some, then COME GET SOME!!!

No comments: