Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fourth recording of "U Are The One"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to...
21st April- Vincent (church friend), Junming
22nd April- Michelle Chong, Jessica Tan

Work as usual from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm... then I took Bus 93 to Thomson Road... true enough, the bus journey was rather short, at about 20 minutes or so. And guess which celebrity I saw boarding the bus as I got off...


JADE SEAH??? :-O How I wished she arrived at the bus stop later... but still, it was very surprising to see her take public transport.
Anyway, I made my way to Mediacorp, had a chat with a few people, and got more birthday wishes along the way. Me got to sit with Melvin, Paul and David (name of the Super Crazy lookalike). rooting for Qiuting like mad. This time round, the sounds of the whistles were deafening compared to 2 weeks ago!! And the guest celeb judge is... HANWEI??? @_@

Anyway... this is what the girls did for the performance round, in accordance to the Sweety Pie genre...
F1 Tang Shi Qian- she played a ballerina... and for all 3 rounds, she got the highest score!!
F2 Hong Qiuting- she made animals out of balloons
F3 Ren Liang Yi- playing on the drums
F4 Germaine Chow- dancing to Cyndi Wang's song in schoolgirl attire
F5 Mable Soe- danced to a 50s song... and Addy was so mean to say that she 'danced like a gorilla'??? BOO!!!
F6 Tang Shi Ying- played with some buns, turning them into feet with the help of forks
F7 Christalle Huang- like what Jiaxi did last week, she played the role of magician.
F8 Rachelle Lin- danced around like a mechanized doll

Like the previous female contestant episode, there weren't any recognizable male within the panel of 50 male voters... but there were a lot of musclemen. No prizes for guessing who won the Miss Sweety round (see above list for answer).

After the show, I quickly headed to the reception area, but there was no sign of Eunice. :-( Only Addy and Georgina came out, and as always, the 'Paparazzi' struck again, clinging on to the waifish-thin plastic surgeon and taking pictures with her. I wisely chose to steer clear... esp when that pimpled guy with the strong BO was nearby (and this time, he brought along his brother, who is also beginning to smell as bad as him).


The gals came out at 2240 hrs, but this time round, most of them made a hasty retreat. The only ones who actually stayed a little longer were Qiuting, Germaine and Rachelle.


And yep, I acted cute with QQ again... :-p


And behind, the tall and slim QQ, the 'Paparazzi' still refuse to stop taking solo pics of poor Germaine!! What exactly is their main purpose of this?? I dont understand human behavior sometimes...


As QQ rushed out, I purposely didnt follow the others in chasing after her, for I didnt really see any point in doing so... so I stayed at the waiting foyer to join Ryan, Kaileng and many other fans in wishing Rachelle a Happy (Advanced) Birthday. Her birthday is this Thursday, and she officially turns 21 (born in the year of the Rabbit)! And err... I seriously felt like kicking myself cos I didnt even ask her for a picture with me... DOHHHH!!!! :-(((( I starting to like Rabbit too, to be honest... :-p

And even as I await next week's episode (hope to see Nicole and Regine there!!), I was deeply troubled by a certain disturbance... not by some 'skirmish' that happened after the show (nothing to do with me btw), but by the fact that some idiot is tagging at several blog tagboards under MY NAME... more info on that in next post.

No comments: