Friday, April 18, 2008

Meaning of my birthday

I recently participated in some Horscope function on Facebook, and this is the result I got... about 70% accurate I must say (regarding my mindset towards certain things in life).

Based on your birthday (dated 20th April)...
You are prudent, circumspect and take things seriously. (quite true)

Before you make any move, you will think of a few alternatives that might take a while. (well, sometimes.)
You are patient, imaginative and target oriented. (Patient? Sort of. Imaginative? Very. Target oriented? Hmmm, not quite.)
You value friendship more than anything else. (hell yeah i do!!)
Your Love, You usually study your partner carefully before making any move. (very true... I look more for the girl's character and not just on looks)
You never demand anything beyond the natural quality of that person. (yep, nothing more... so long as the girl remains true to herself)
Your sincerity doesn't bring excitement in your love life but it brings deeply grown relationship. (hmmm I won't know til I try out for myself!)

No comments: