Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Second recording for "U Are The One" (involving the gals)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Fiona and Chin Choo


Man I tell you, the Mediacorp theater was getting damn warm in spite of the aircon, cos all 8 gals were simply TOO HAWT!!! I certainly enjoyed this episode more than the first one, for obvious reasons. There were a lot of whistling sounds and cheering from the guys and gals alike for this show. But then there are very few recognizable faces in the 50 male judging panel (unlike last week's panel of babes). In attendance for the show were Kai Leng, Kailin, Xueting, Ryan and so on... for the other side, there were Melvin, Terence, Paul, Lei Jun and another guy who resembles the wrestler nicknamed Super Crazy. I was shocked by how skinny Dr Georgina Lee was... those bony arms and legs could break any moment now. Even the lanky Mark Lee looks so much fitter than her lor. Well ok, maybe I'll take back what I said about Eunice and Qiuting being rather skinny.

Qiuting, who danced to the salsa, clearly had the biggest number of supporters... the fanclubs for both Shi Qian and Shi Ying are probably the same (with one of them dancing to PCDs' "Buttons"... Rachelle sizzled in the performance segment, doing a poledance to Britney Spears' "Gimme More". Christabel looked a bit like Jeanette Aw (with a hotter body that is), sweet-faced Mable did a Marilyn Monroe-like item, Liang Yi sang some Chinese song (with that super strong China accent) and Germaine did a belly dance to Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie". The results this time round were way too unpredictable... first round was won by Mable, second round by Qiuting and third round by Germaine. In the end, Germaine won the overall round. WHAT???

And if there's one thing I totally cannot tahan, it's gotta be the Germaine fans spraying some colorful web fluid during the show!! I mean please lor, the camera isn't even gonna film the web fluid coming out, and you guys have to annoy the fans in front by spraying the fluid all over. Don't you ever think of how troublesome it will be for the cleaners to clear up the mess after everyone has left the theater? It's even more shameful to see some litter at the left side of the seats.

Ok picture time!! As soon as I reached the reception area, the first person to come out was the beautiful Eunice Olsen... and yes, I like this hairstyle and attire more than last week's one. :-)


Next person at 2140 hrs was good ol' New Yi Qing... oh boy, I lost count on the number of times I took picture wif him...


For the next few minutes, I chatted with Lei Jun on WWE superstars and also showed the other guys pictures I had taken with various artistes. The contestants finally came out at 11 pm... at one shot!!

Germaine actually came out first, but I snubbed her completely. Instead I went up to sweet-faced Mable.


When Qiuting saw me, she rushed up and held my hand, saying 'Eh, long time never see you leh"... my mouth just opened and my knees soon wobbled!! Wonder how I would react if Felicia were the one touching me instead!! Suddenly I could feel some 'smoke' coming off my neck when Qiuting did that. :-O


Next up was Rachelle aka Rabbit Gal. She's also another cutie.


I initially wanted to take picture with Shi Qian and Shi Ying, but they had to rush off very quickly. Well, at least I got their autographs. I went on to take picture with Liang Yi (though I don't really like her).


Some of the guys came out, ad to my amazement, I got the signatures of all the contestants on the 8 days issue featuring Fiona!! First up was Zhenhuan, whom I thought looked a bit like Jerry Yen.


Next up was Icaru Yuan.


Then I took picture with the hot babe Christabel.


And last but not least, I took picture with the super cool Louis Fong.


Immediately after I took pic wif Louis, the security guard asked everyone to leave the place in about 5 minutes time (time of departure was at 2335 hrs). Then i took a long bus journey back home...

For next few days, I may not be able to post much, cos I'm gonna start work tomorrow.

And Lei Jun, if you're ever gonna pester me on describing people with uglier faces than yours, or ask me how to pronounce the names of the female contestants, or insult my circle of friends, I swear I WILL give you a Superkick to that acne-infested face of yours!!! And it will be FOR REAL!!!!

No comments: