Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fifth recording for "U Are The One" (a shocker!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Shawn Daivari, Jianhua, Dorothy and Jennifer

Originally, this post was supposed to be posted on Tuesday night, but due to the traumatic incident that had transpired on Monday night, I had to delay it to today instead... so here goes:

Work as usual from 8 am to 5 pmon Monday, then I took a bus to Mediacorp... I was earliest to reach. Eric came at 10 minutes later, followed by Syazali. We then headed into the theater, doing different things... Syaz was reading comics, I was playing on the PSP, and Eric was taking a short nap (as always!! Haiz).


First dose of surprise was seeing Karlyn and Pamela among the 50 gals panel. The second dose of surprise was... FELICIA AS THE GUEST JUDGE??? :-O


The show then started, and my eyes popped out as the skinny Georgia Lee came out in a pink top and red micro-shorts that showed her slender legs (Venom alert!!). Addy Lee still looked gay in white vest and black jeans. Only Eunice and Fel were the more attractive ones (for obvious reasons!).

This was what the 8 guys did for the Sunshine Guy genre... again I snapped pics in secret, but this time only on Zhenhuan and Louis. I can't risk getting my camphone confiscated.

M1 Jianfeng- playing on the bongos
M2 Zhenhuan- dancing to the salsa with a hot chick (same girl who danced with Gavriil the week before)
M3 Caleb- dancing to hip-hip... moonwalk looks rather cool, but overall quite stiff
M4 Jiaxi- doing martial arts
M5 Clement- singing some gayish teenybooper-like song
M6 Louis- the most unique item of all, dressed up as an Indian and doing an Indian dance!! I couldnt stop laughing at all... Fiona laughed so hard, she literally rolled on the ground!!! :-D
M7 Icaru- playing a guitar and singing a song similar to Ah Gu's
M8 Gavriil- playing on some trach cans with a street gang

Now here comes the twist... Louis dominated all 3 rounds for the show with the highest score via bar chart diagram, to be closely followed by Icaru. Yet when the results were announced, the winner of Sunshine Boy genre went to... ICARU YUAN SHUAI??? WHAT?!?! Where is the justice?!?! :-O I seriously think that Louis should win LOR!! I was just as shocked and bewildered as Louis' fanclub members. VOTING SYSTEM TOTALLY KELONG!!! LOUIS WAS ROBBED!!!! :-((((


Anyway after the show ended, me along wif Source and Eric went to the reception, where we saw a long queue of girls about to change pass. And one of them is Georgia (who looks smoking HAWT in micro-shorts despite her waif-thin frame and middle age)... I managed to take picture with her (while the flamboyant Addy walked past). No sign of Eunice again... I couldnt even find Averil, Regine or Nicole anywhere :-(

Soon after Georgia left, I got a call from one of the Fel fans saying that Fel is at Radiogate... and then the stupid thing happened (see earlier post). So much for my big ego and infatuation... I hate myself for hurting Fel unintentionally. I dumped water on my head on the way back to the reception and immersed myself in a few rounds of Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron via PSP... but then I lost the mood to play anymore, mostly cos I feel tempted to buy another PSP game soon (watch out for it). Eric had already left the place by then. Andrea Fonseka did come out from the reception at around 10 pm, but she didnt want to take picture with us due to lack of makeup. But I really think that Andrea still looks beautiful even without makeup... I felt a little hurt by her refusal, but I understood her reasons for doing so... :-/


Fiona came out from reception (hurray!!) at 2230 hrs to collect something, then me and Source went chatting with her and snapping pics.

And that ugly, stinking piece of slime Lei Jun kept asking Fiona to take picture with him not once or twice, but ABOUT SEVEN TIMES!!! Lei Jun, lemme tell you something... those few pics you took wif the lovely and voluptous princess aren't gonna change the fact that you are an obsessive and annoying moron with an expressionless, pimpled face and strong body odour!!! And can you stop wearing that stupid John Cena shirt??? You're embarrassing the Chain Gang Soldier already!!! :-@

No comments: