Saturday, April 12, 2008

New temp job, and gonna watch a musical

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to...
April 10th- Amelia Siah, Adrienne
April 11th- Jason Tan TC, Edden

My new job at some company named ABS, located somewhere at the West Coast, is rather slack and dull, but still manageable. As a technical clerk working every weekday from 9 to 5 , I have to scan documents linked to shipyard and maritime structures, and then file them up... can be up to 1000 drawings at one go. Either I would do it on the 8th floor or the 10th floor. There were a few mei nus at the workplace, I got good rapport with a certain Huixian (tall beautiful gal) and Priscilla (tall also, quite cute too). And there's also a girl named Grace who looks a lot like Kenneth Soh!! Ok, I shall not dwell too much into details on the company whatsoever.


Later today I am gonna watch a musical with my mum at the Esplanade... "We Will Rock You", based on songs by the rock band Queen. Can't wait to be rocked! :-)


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Will_Rock_You_(musical

No comments: