Thursday, April 17, 2008

Random thoughts on upcoming events, new discoveries at workplace and ungrateful people...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to...
16th April- Vickie Guerrero, Paul London, Yushan, Evonne and Charmaine
17th April- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Jennifer Garner, Jaime Teo, Sidik and Joshua Kim
(Whoa, that's a hell lotta people in 2 days!!)

Just yesterday (exactly one week at ABS), I discovered with some help of Huixian and a few more mei nus that there is a pasta shop at another building!! That's it, the Palpatine lookalike is gonna answer for this (haha, kidding only). But then again, the gourmet food court at the basement of the usual building I go to more often has a wider range of food... still, it was good to have lunch with 7 gals (3 of them being 'xiao meimeis') at a certain pasta restaurant, even if i didnt talk much. Oh ya, i also found out that there are 5 buses that go to my workplace from Harborfront terminal. And I do enjoy scanning documents, it's nowhere as stressful as my other job at Shaw House. Stay tuned for a future post regarding the comparisons between my old job and current one (I know it sounds based, but I have to do it).

I seriously can't wait to watch "Smell of Rain" at some Sinema Old School located near Dhoby Ghaut station tomorrow... Nat Ho will be there!! I got stuff for him to sign, muahaha... :-p

But then I decided not to go for the Youth Eco Concert which is to be held at Ngee Ann City (a place I haven't been to for some time) this Saturday, although i would most certainly like to (admission is free of charge). Mostly cos my dad is coming back at night, and I am going to fetch him from the airport... and yes I feel that family is much more important than rooting for fave stars. Hence rooting for Daren (not a main fave btw) can wait another day... too bad I won't be able to see Hady or Kelly again... but I'm totally ok wif it, really.

Oh, but I'm most certainly going to see Elvin at People's Park Complex this Saturday afternoon... regardin some ASA Holidays Agency. Right before heading off to Changi Airport that is.

And if that scarlett-haired bittergourd's (hairdye changed from orange to red now) lying, cheating n backstabbing ways aren't enough to set my heart burning wif anger, then perhaps the ones who really lit up the burning rage within me are a few ungrateful Joanne fans who dare to point fingers at the commitee members and 'blame them for cheating them off their money', even slamming them mercilessly in the forums. WHAT THE HELL!!!

To the few 'so-called' fans of Jollity fanclub who weren't too happy abt the gathering on Sunday, CAN YOU PLEASE GO TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOURSELVES IN THE MIRROR, AND SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP!!! If you're not happy about it, why did you even go for the gatehring in first place??? It's not as if the committee members pointed a gun to your head. Do you even think that gatherings are free of charge??? IN YOUR FREAKING DREAMS!!! Fancy you, unworthy Jopeh fans, to go gaga over your fave actress and take picture with her very happily, when you don't appreciate the efforts of the committee who worked so hard to make this gathering possible!!!

To the ungrateful Jollity fans, please stop this kau beh kau bu nonsense already, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Once I found out your real identities, I will most certainly hunt down each and every single one of you fuckers, and then to proceed to KILL YOU!!! So if you're not happy with that and you want some, THEN COME GET SOME!!!

No comments: