Saturday, April 05, 2008

Jess at West Mall

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Robert Downey Jr, Gloria and Feefit


I took a rather long bus journey from Hougang to Aljunied, followed by a train ride from Aljunied to Jurong East, then change to Bukit Batok. It turns out I've been to West Mall before, but never really explored the place back then. By the time I entered the place, Jess and the DJ were already there, so I knew i didnt miss out much. I bought a Meatball sandwich from Subway, downed it within minutes and went inside the place to snap pictures of the beautiful Jess. Source came soon after, followed by Pamela and her family. Other than the Jess fans, Melvin, Terence and Paul were present too.


So the event went on for more than 2 hours, ending slightly lte at 1410 hrs. Us fans followed Jess all the way to the taxi stand located at the rear entrance... Source managed to take picture wif her before she left. Then me and Source took a train to the East region to different stations. What happened between 3 to 5 pm I shall not say, mostly due to lack of communication and bad luck. But it's ok really, at least I got to see Jess already and get her autograph, couldnt ask for anything more. Could have been a lot worse if it involved Felicia (but that's not possible since I know more members in the Fel fanclub).


Anyway I had my dinner at the very cool Singapore Post Centre (see above), then evaded a heavy downpour to take a bus back home... got back home in time to read Bible, then watch "The Nutty Professor 2: The Klumps" at night. Hard to believe that the lead actress for that film (infamous for the 'nipplegate' incident at SuperBowl a few yrs ago) is the younger sister of the former Thriller who has morphed into a 'white woman' (hee hee?).

No comments: