Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I promise to be strong and move on

Somebody’s gonna get-ta hurt real bad… but it certainly isn’t me.

Thank you all so much for your concern… those dear friends (mostly from that actress’ fanclub of course) who posted words of comfort in my blog entry or in the new MDC forums... I’m feeling a little better now, though not totally. Although I have been reassured by the fact that she had forgiven me over that misunderstanding (as stated in her latest blog entry), I feel I need to do one more thing to put a definite closure to this painful episode (the burden of hurting a celebrity unintentionally).

As for the ‘emotional trauma’ phase, I need more time to get over it and mend my wounded heart… I’ve been though worse times than this (who doesn't?), esp. during primary to secondary school when I was ostracized mercilessly by some classmates due to my race. I’ve made stupid mistakes in the past, we all do. At one time I nearly cost someone his job due to some stupid rumor I posted. Usually it would take me a rather long time to get over the episode (depending on the severity of the deed)… shortest time took 2 weeks, longest time took more than 3 years (really). But I shan’t dwell too much on this, for those individuals have forgiven me already and moved on.

But as a friend told me via SMS earlier today, it’s not good at all to bear the burden within myself for too long, for it will be bad for my health. So yeah, don’t worry too much about me ya? Rest assured I would NEVER do anything stupid because of this incident… once again, I wanna thank you all so very much for your concern and understanding I promise you and that actress that I will be strong and move on with life and not make the same mistake again. And that I will be more caring and considerate to her as well as other artistes. :-)

And in case there is anyone who is doubting the authenticity of the previous post (cos I know there will be some unreasonable soul out there who won’t believe me anyway), all I can say is that it is 100% real, not made up at all. I'm not trying to gain sympathy votes, I just want all of you to understand that I am not a nasty person or a backstabber, I’m just a shy geek who doesn't talk much and finds it hard to express his true feelings to others at times.

And I also have something to say to that unworthy Joanne Peh fan!!! The one who had been up to no good by impersonating me and putting up lewd comments in other people’s tagboards for nearly 2 weeks, please stop this nonsense already, for I am already feeling miserable enough after what I did on Monday. But if you insist on continuing your dirty deeds, then be ready for a big treat cos myself and a few friends have already reported the matter to the police. Sooner or later, the cops will find out your true identity and place an arrest warrant on you for online violation… by that time, SOMEBODY’S GONNA GET-TA HURT REAL BAD!!! I’m not gonna say who that somebody is, but you know that somebody very well in due time we shall see who has the last laugh (gives out an evil smirk). You alone are responsible for your own actions!!!

No comments: