Sunday, April 13, 2008

Jollity gathering, plus Glamour Bash aftermath!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Peiling and Gladys
And also Happy 40th Birthday to Jimmy Nah aka MC King... although it's been 3 months since you've left this world, you will always remain in our memories.

Today was a really high day. Firstly Sunday service from 9 to 10.30 am, where I manned the camera for the first time. Then I took a long train ride to Bedok to meet up with the Jolliteers. I reached the bus interchange a little late, but that doesnt matter. Then we headed to some cafe (similar to the one at Clarke Quay region for last year's Nat gathering) for an advanced birthday gathering involving...


Who else but Miss Elegant herself, Joanne Peh!!

We played some really interesting games... games like "Pass Da Bomb", "Guesstures" and some telematch involving 2 games based on puzzles. There was free flow of food and drinks throughout the gathering, much like the one involving Nat. My team lost due to lowest score, and we had to do different types of forfeits (I ran around the cafe acting as Liang Po Po!!).



Then at abt 2 pm, we gathered at another region to sing a birthday song for Joanne... then comes group photo and individual photo-taking. How I wish I were CJ-7... haha, kidding!! Many many thanks to Rina, Delphine, Teddi and Vivien for their efforts in making this gathering possible!! :-)



The party ended at 1440 hrs, then we followed Jopeh to the carpark and we bade her farewell as she drove off to Mediacorp (i think). Then I did the unthinkable... I did something that made Delphine malu!! Somehow I felt remorseful after that, but seriously speaking, I really think she's a mei nu. Anyway, me and a few fans took train towards West Coast... but of course I dropped off at City Hall, just so I can go to Raffles Convention Centre! I was surprised to see Terence, Melvin, Paul and the usual bunch at the central lobby located at the 4th level. We waited for more than an hour... then by 5 pm, anyone can go into the main reception region liao. But wah kau, guys and gals coming into the place in shorts and slippers??? SO UNGLAM!!! @_@



Anyway, by about 1730 hrs, the guests inside the Padang/Collyer halls came out in one shot... and yep, I took picture with the mei nus I'm most familiar with...


Eelyn aka 'Shuiling' from Kinship


Jessica Tan, last year's Miss Singapore Universe winner.


Joey Feng aka 'Jinfeng' from Path of Gold. Arghhh I hate this secondary cam function from my cam-phone


And Rebecca, who plays Jopeh's sister Shufen in The Truth

Got one more 'mei nu objective', and that is the very tall and eloquent Andrea Fonseka. But no sign of her leh... either she exited from another path or disappeared when me and the other guys were taking pictures with the other babes. Although I never got the chance to see Andrea again (for today at least), at least I'm satisfied enough to accomplish 4 of the 5 main 'mei nu objectives' right after the Glamour Bash event. :-)

Gosh, Im feeling too high already, I think I'm gonna lose A LOT of sleep!! Must have been partly due to the heavy dinner I had at Bugis Junction before heading home... or maybe it's because I'm too excited over the soon-to-come "U Are the One" recording tomorrow... :-p

Oh, and the "We Will Rock You" musical which I watched yesterday absolutely ROCKS to the core!!!

1 comment:

tEdDi said...

haha do glad that Jolliteers enjoyed themselves.. =)) hope u do too! hahas ya delphine mei nu eh!! LOL