Saturday, June 21, 2008

Birthday wishes in brief, plus stuff I missed out

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
17th June- Amy Ong, Richmond Loo, Andie Chen, Joreen
18th June- Eric Oh, Priscilla Kwa (Vas and Pris), Lydia
20th June- Sargunan, Yongda, Huiqi

21st June- Steph Loh, Elaine

I know there are a lot of stuff I missed out this week after I left for Thailand.
  1. The Osmonds reunion on 17th June... missing that one is totally ok, cos I wasn't familiar with the older Osmond siblings, other than Donnie and Marie.
  2. The Air Supply concert at the S'pore Expo Hall on 21st June... again, missing out on that is ok, cos I'm not really a diehard fan of the amazing duo known for penning memorable love ballads such as "All Out Of Love", "The One That You Love", etc.
  3. The Perfect Cut roadshow at Chinatown Point on 21st June. I admit I do wanna attend this, but then I already saw Felicia at the Tweety Fashion Launch at Bugis last Sat, so even if I were to go for this, I would focus mostly on Fel rather than the other artistes there. It was mostly due to the Tweety Bird event that I chose to leave on the 15th. As the saying goes, "there's always a next time" when it comes to seeing Fel again.
  4. The Qiuting FC birthday gathering. I would be lying if I said I 'didn't feel like going for this one'. But it was due to my decision to leave for Thailand on 15th June that I have to make sacrifices such as this. I knew I would obviously miss out on a lot. I dunno if I would ever get to see Qiuting again in the near future. It's bad enough that a few UATO contestants had gone back to China, sigh. :-/

2 comments:

QiuQiu said...

Sweetheart!!! When will you be back?! I havent opened the pressie, intending to do it on the acctual day of my birthday =)) Come back!!

TaNaT DaMaN said...

Me will be back on 12th July, sweetie... I miss you loads, I even dreamt about you once. :-)