Tuesday, June 10, 2008

UATO preview episode

Man I tell you, I nearly became deaf due to the loud screaming of mostly teenage girls in the Mediacorp theater... I had to wear earplugs to diffuse as much as noise as I could. I ain't gonna complain about the hawker center-like environment, for screaming for one's faves is very common not just in this show, but many other shows as well. After all, the theater is meant for anyone to make noise.


But the worst thing that could ever happen was to have my face shown for brief moments onscreen!! Arghhh... such is the price of sitting in the front row. And Shawn Tok, who was sitting directly behind me, was smart enough to cover his face with the Shiqian poster (alongside his friends of course). To me, that youngster is no different from my nephew Mark.



The 16 contestants shared with all 6 hosts about the wonderful times they had together for 2+ months, plus the laughter and tears they had been through. The 8 contestants who didn't get to the next round sang different songs. The judges didn't appear here, this episode was totally reserved for the contestants to speak about the brotherly/sistery bonds they built during the competition.


1) Jianfeng and Jia Xi singing some song, while Caleb and Clement play on the guitar and piano respectively



2) Jianfeng, Rachelle, Qiuting and Jia Xi singing "Romeo and Zhu Ying Tai"



3) Shi Qian, Shiying and Christalle singing a song by Angela Chang


After the show, I was surprised to see Cheng Xi outside the theater, at the parking lot. So I took the opportunity to take picture with him again :-)





Then at the reception, I took pic wif Louis and Gavriil. Wishing these two the best of luck in the finals this Sunday... ;-)

Afterwards, I went down to take a breather at the taxi stand, and proceeded upwards at abt 2330 hrs... only to find out that the security guards had chased everyone out. Me and Terence walked to a different location and took Bus 132 back to our respective homes. And if there's one thing I must admit here, I feel like doing Venom-style CNLG (keep guessing) to a certain girl who always wears short pants. I know she's as good-looking as her older sister, got legs and good figure, but I feel she should wear something decent next time round.


And no, I am NEVER going to watch "Superband 2", I don't give a shit about it.

No comments: