Monday, June 02, 2008

Channel U roadshow at IMM part 2

Here are the pictures of Fiona, Adam and the UATO contestants at IMM as promised. ;-)

I wanna personally wish the 8 girls all the best in tonight's show, starting off with the most important one... my personal fave, Qiuting!!

QQ, no matter what happens tonight, you have my fullest support! And I will still be proud of you regardless of the outcome, my faith in you will never waver. I love you loads... looking forward to your Jaa-jaam-bo performance ;-)

Germaine, I still think you're chao tehh (but still sweet and cute as ever).

Christalle, I look at you and I think you're looking more like Jeanette Aw every week... but hotter of course.

Mable, no offence but I feel you should eat more, you look too scrawny liao. I hope you don't give yourself too much stress ya?

Rachelle, don't worry about the results, concentrate on giving out your best.

Shi Qian and Shi Ying, may you continue to stay close to each other regardless of the outcome.

Liang Yi... errr, sorry to say this, I hope you don't advance!!

And Fiona, although you're not a contestant, I still have this to say... you look smoking HAWT in that dress!! :-D

No comments: