Friday, June 06, 2008

Things that make me angry

Happy Birthday to Chuck, Jialing and Peifang


It's about one more week to the worldwide launch of "The Incredible Hulk"... and although I am calm in nature, I sometimes get so enraged by something, I wish I could turn into the Hulk. Here is a list of things that make me wanna 'hulk up':
  1. people who either refuse or forget to set their handphones to silent mode in church or in the cinemas, despite constant reminders to do so;
  2. people who let their handphones ring damn loud in the bus or train for everyone to hear;
  3. people who try to lecture me and dissuade me from doing certain things, eg. going after artistes, and get the wrong idea that I'm becoming 'obsessed';
  4. idiots who dare to impersonate me online;
  5. idiots who dare give false testimony about my friends, or backstab them;
  6. losers who, having nothing better to do, resort to swindling people off their money through prank cals;
  7. people (mostly guys) who enter an elevator immediately after smoking (urgghhhh!!);
  8. motorcyclists with exhaust pipes that make very loud noises when they speed along a quiet road... this is NOT Grand Prix, damnit!!
  9. 2 contestants from "U Are The One" Final 8... I hope they DON'T get to the last 2 spots!!
  10. that stinkbomb Lei Jun and his family (comprising of mother, brother and cousin);
  11. that pig-faced retarded loser named Alvin (people hate him even more after the scene he caused at Ngee Ann City last month);
  12. a certain egoistic, arrogant and retarded camera-whore/bugger/stalker known as MKP, real name Koh TS. Given his constant bragging about his daily life, superbly broken English and posting up of his infant pictures in his blog, it's no wonder he's become a major hate target.

For info on the upcoming Incredible Hulk movie, stay tuned for the entry next week.

3 comments:

TaNaT DaMaN said...

Can i just say that your blog is horrible, B.A.!! I won't even wanna ask you to 'come get some', that is reserved for other people... I don't wish to waste time on people I have never met before

Blessing Angel said...

LOL! who did you reserved for??? mind telling it me???

TaNaT DaMaN said...

I'm reserving my anger and rage for the last person in my list of people who anger me lah, who else. It helps that I come from the same school as that immature freak...