Monday, June 09, 2008

'Michael Jackson' at Heartland Mall, hee hee!!

Yesterday... 1900- 2300 hrs

Thank goodness I didn't go for the Sichuan charity show on Saturday night (got church function to attend anyway), cos I found out that MKP went for it!! I confirm will bash him up if I were to go!! (evil smirk)

Anyway, right after my short rest from the CWP event, I went for early dinner with Mother, then made my way to Heartland Mall... to watch a Michael Jackson Impersonator performance! The moment Jay the MJ Impersonator (an Indian btw) got up on stage and started dancing at abt 7 pm sharp, a lot of people (including young kids who may not have any idea who MJ is) got attracted to the dance and gathered around the stage region to watch!! He danced to the classics of "Beat It" and "Billie Jean"... could have been better if he danced for a few more minutes, to at least 2 more songs (like "Bad" and "Smooth Criminal"). Thank goodness I didn't volunteer myself up on stage due to 'unacceptable' attire and the fact that the prizes were jigsaw puzzles meant for kids. Still, it was really cool and worthwhile to see a MJ Impersonator dance in the midst of Heartland Mall for a few minutes, hee hee!! :-p


After that ah... I went back home to watch 2 comedy-type of films... "Garfield" and "Mr Bean's Holiday". Next Sunday, I will be missing out on a lot...

Here are the pictures as promised... enjoy! ;-)

No comments: