Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Personal message to a certain SOMEONE

To a certain atention seeker whom most know about,
I don't wanna hate you, but I wanna say that I am totally disgusted by you. In fact, I have been feeling this way for more than a year already.
You do whatever you like without putting yourself in other people's shoes. You upload so many pictures in your blog like nobody's business. That includes pictures of food you eat or branded goods you buy. You say what you like without thinking for other people feelings. You do whatever you deem fit depending on your mood. You are no better than the infamous blogger Wendy Cheng aka Xiaxue. While you may not be good in your studies, you are indeed 'exceptionally good' in one thing: getting under the skins of others with your attention-seeking ways.
One day, you will find that everyone around you will eventually leave you. One day you will find that everyone, including your closest friends, is not true to you anymore. Your days of happiness and glory won't last forever, it will end when the time comes. Your overconfidence, childishness and abominable character will lead to your downfall. If you continue the way you want it to be, I wish you the best of luck... MR KOH TZE SENG.

7 comments:

Joey said...

Yoz.. r u saying abt me? Haha..

TaNaT DaMaN said...

NOOOOO, not you at all. Im talking abt a GUY... the one I call MKP. That guy is a true abomination.

Joey said...

Haha.. Ok.. 2 more weeks, u coming back lah.. Ur shirt still with me, I will meet u up, when u come back & pass to u...Take Care..

TaNaT DaMaN said...

Sure, no problem... thanks a lot, Joey. And you know I won't ever speak ill about you or any of my true friends.

“达人” said...

Tanat,relax lah...cos i believe those who are attention seekers in the end will be avoided one lah...
same as the theory kindness beget kindness...evil beget evil

TaNaT DaMaN said...

Hey hey Darren, i had no idea you would be here too... I read this verse from the Bible

Psalm 139:19-24
"O God, if only You would slay the wicked. Away from me, you bloodthirsty men! They speak of You with evil intent; your adversies misuse Your name. Do i not hate those who hate you, O Lord, and abhor those who rise up against You? I have nothing but hatred for them; I count them my enemies."

“达人” said...

I drop by your blog often one...u dunno meh