Tuesday, June 03, 2008

"U Are The One" elimination round (female)... Worst Fears Realized

Happy Birthday to Genecia Luo, Silver Ang, Vernice and Joscelin


I am so freaking pissed off. How I wish I could transform into The Hulk right now...

Nobody, and I do mean nobody, expected time to repeat itself. Who would have thought that OUR (the fans in general) worst fears have been realized... that stupid Cheena tramp Liang Yi got chosen by the judges to advance to the semi-finals!! WHAT?!?! KANINA!!!!!! :-O


I can accept the fact that Qiuting didn't qualify for the semi-finals due to less-than-favorable scores. But I totally CANNOT accept Yanyan (a Hey Gorgeous finalist) for going on to the next round, that makes me HATE her even more (ok, which judge favoured her the most?!?). Still I thought Rachelle had it worse than the other gals, she didn't win a single round throughout the 4 alternate weeks, and she was already sobbing shortly before the results were announced (much like Clement in last week's show). :-(


In the meantime, I wanna sincerely congratulate Shi Qian, Germaine and Mable for making it to the semis. These three I am totally cool with. All the best to you three. ;-)



The guest judge for last night's show was last year's Best Actor winner Zheng Geping (the latest addition in my Facebook list!), and of course I managed to take picture with him at the reception after the show. :-)



Earlier on, I got to take picture with the tall and gorgeous Genecia Luo, Miss Singapore Interantional 2007 winner (whom I got to know via Facebook). At last I managed to overcome my shyness after weeks of spotting Genecia at the reception... :-p


At abt 2230 hrs, Qiuting and Rachelle came out. Us QQ Lovelie fans got to chat with Qiuting, take pics with her and making cute poses. And that stinkbomb Lei Jun continued to traumatize the others with his super-strong BO, urghhhh!! After a long wait, me and Terence decided to take a cab home at abt 2330 hrs.



Qiuting, was I glad to know that you didn't shed a single tear after the results were announced, and that you continued to stay as cheerful as before. I admit I was gonna break down towards the end of the show, but fortunately I didn't. I wanna say again, I am very proud of you, I thought you performed really well for the Jaa-jaam-bo segment. In my heart you are Number 1. May we continue to keep in touch... I love you Qiuting! :-)


For the semi-finals on 15th June, that stupid Liang Yi BETTER NOT win the female category!!! I dare not make any prediction for the guys' side though... :-(

No comments: