Sunday, June 01, 2008

Some thoughts before heading off to IMM

Happy Birthday to Morgan Freeman, Liqing and Farenheit

This Saturday's New Paper is ridiculed with tons of unbelievable reports... as if the recent disasters were horrifying enough.
  1. In Singapore, a woman claimed that she was allegedly beaten up by her daughter over money disputes, and yet her husband and daughter say that the wounds are self-inflicted. Tsk tsk tsk, I got no comment on this.
  2. In Malaysia, a mother of four gave away her newborn son (the 4th one) to a baby-for-sale syndicate (which got busted by the police soon after) for only 84 bucks?!?! This is truly heartbreaking. I know the lady is going broke, but how can she give away her own flesh and blood??? :-(
  3. In Hong Kong, a 96-yr-old man got arrested (!!!) for beating up a 54-yr old guy (who tried to take drugs at an old age?!?! Good job!!!).. who happens to be his own son!!! He so old yet so strong... I won't be surprised if he used to be a boxing/martial arts/wrestling champion in his youth. Whatever the case is, that jabroni sure made a new record for being the oldest person to be jailed (last person was 85 yrs old)... 'very good job' you did, Old Yeller!! :-)
  4. I know May-December romances are quite common these days (see Celine Dion, TomKat and DouglasZetaJones), but the report on a 16-yr-old female student in Britain falling for a 45-yr old guy (twice divorced, father of 6, grandfather of 2??) sounds very absurd indeed. I got nothing more to say about this.
You can say what you want about me, but by the end of this week, I have made up my mind to leave a certain fanclub for good!! I'll leave you all to guess which fanclub I'm talking about (it's not the first FC I had left btw). That doesn't mean I will stop supporting that artiste by the way. But I seriously prefer the sweeter ones. There are a few valid reasons behind my decision to leave that fanclub...

I recently made use of some discount coupons to buy the Hulk and Abomination action figures... can't wait for "The Incredible Hulk" come June 12th. Stay tuned for biodatas on these two gamma-powered behemoths. :-)

Okay, that's about all i have to say for now. I am setting off to IMM to see Fiona as well as the UATO contestants... stay tuned for updates in the next entry ;-)

I really pray and hope I don't see that pig-faced retarded loser Alvin there!!!

3 comments:

hallody said...

i noe u r leaving rui en FC for gd,i dun noe why u prefer sweeter ones or other reasons,but hope u will support her.i am sure felicia is now yr favorite.(if u can tell me the reason,i hope u will tell,thks)

TaNaT DaMaN said...

Like i said in my post, I will STILL support Rui En, and I won't even want to sever ties with her or any show she starred in. I will still keep her magazine articles and autographs I have collected for the past few yrs. I'm afraid I can't tell you the exact reason why I choose to quit from the main fanclub...

Btw Hallody, have I seen you before? You sound a lot like someone I know... you're not Eric, are you?

hallody said...

definitely not,i dun even noe who is eric and had never see u before,but i think chat before in the forum,i am a girl btw.