Friday, June 13, 2008

Showdown between The Hulk and MKP

I bet you Hulkmaniacs and anti-MKP fans didn't know it would come to this... a 2-minute verbal showdown between the world's fave green goliath and Singapore's most hated Mediacorp fan...

The Hulk vs Mr Kiam Pa!! Muahahaha... :-p


(Both competitors had their hands and feet bound up by chains to ensure that they don't throw any punches or run amok halfway through the verbal exchange. Hulk had to undergo weeks of anger management sessions prior to this showdown, so that he won't break from his bondages in case his rage increases.)

MKP: Who the hell do you thinks you are huh??So what if you're the Hulk?

Hulk: Hulk has heard of your reputation, that's why Hulk come here!! Hulk already very angry by your stupid actions.

MKP: Oh stop your gibberish talks for goodness sake,and stop giving me that stupid look already.

Hulk: Hulk admits he may not be as smart as some people or talk normally, but at least he's smarter than YOU!!

MKP: Oh yeah?How is that so?Can you proves to me?

Hulk: Hulk passed his English, he got a B+!! And you?? You got a big fat F!!! And Hulk got straight As for Maths, Physics, Chemistry AND Biology too!! Hulk million times smarter than puny human like YOU.

MKP: Oooh that's too good for you.But you have no rights to insult me based on my academic performance.I worked very hard for my o levels,you know.You thinks I'm scared of you ah?At least I can runs faster than you...I think.

Hulk: Hulk can run a lot faster and jump higher than you. Hulk more handsome and even has better hairstyle than YOU. Hulk wants to yank off your hair til you become bald. You smell like piece of shit. Hulk can smell you even from afar.

MKP: Hulk handsome??Oh please,don't make me puke,you're nowhere as good-looking as me lor.And I smells a hell lot better than you lor.My hair is my hair,you can't do anything about it.You lay a hand on me,I will calls the law enforcers to comes after you.

Hulk: Humph!! You think Hulk scared of police? Hulk will SMASH the police cars!! Hulk will beat up puny policemen!! Hulk is many times STRONGER than you!! At least Hulk is not a camera whore unlike YOU!!

MKP: Is that all you got,huh?Whatever you do,you can't stops me from going after my fave singer Stefanie Sun,whom I loves to the very core.

Hulk: HA!! Stefanie won't even want you as a fan, let alone a friend. Same goes for Felicia, Joanne, Zoe and a few more. Hulk has only one love of his life, and her name is Betty Ross. She loves Hulk even though he being greatly misunderstood. Felicia reminds Hulk of Betty.

MKP: Don't bet on it.I already watched Narnia 2,and you think by coming here to look down on me,I will want to watch your movie?PTUI!!I dislike you,you're as ugly and stupid as that donkey who is so old yet wanna chases after celebs.

Hulk: You dare insult Hulk's friend?? Do you want a savage bashing from Hulk?!?!

MKP: You really wanna beat me???Go ahead,give me your best shot if you dares!!I believe that donkey sent you here to confront mes right??

Hulk: Hulk come here on own accord, the one you call donkey had nothing to do with this. Puny human... Hulk will leave the bashing for another day. But let Hulk warn you first... Hulk and friend whom you call 'donkey' better NOT see you at Bugis tomorrow, otherwise HULK WILL SMASH!!! Hulk and friends love Felicia and Tweety Bird, but NOT YOU.

MKP: Oh really?We shall wait and see about that.

(bell rings to mark time expiry)

Winner of this match... Hulk is unable to overcome the obsessive freak's harsh criticism and 'colorful vocabulary', but then again MKP can't match the intelligence and strength of the gamma-powered giant. So it's a draw... for now. But I personally prefer the Hulk to win (for very obvious reasons!).

No prizes for guessing who will win the Last Man Standing match between the two... if there ever is one. (evil smirk)

P.S. Marvel fanatics, do watch "The Incredible Hulk", it's definitely WORTH THE WATCH!!! ;-)

2 comments:

QiuQiu said...

Tanat!!!! Pls take care when you are away ok! =)) Got a lil something for you when you're back! Thanks for the gift too!! I'd open it after i turn 21! =D

TaNaT DaMaN said...

QIUTING!! You left a comment here again!! Woo hoo, Im going too high liao... trust me, you will love the gift (2 of them in fact) ;-)
Tomorrow me going to see dear Felicia, the one u look like of course