Sunday, June 15, 2008

Off to Thailand

Happy Birthday to Aidil, Louis Heng and Azril

By the time any of you read this, I would have already flown off to Thailand. And given the fact that I will be mixing around with a team of missionaries, I will be posting my encounters in a separate blog, in order to prevent the church people from knowing about this rather messed-up blog.

But of course, you know that I'll be back in a few weeks' time. And I will updates this blog at least once a week, so don't worry ya? ;-)

I will miss the U Are the One contestants the most... I will also miss the Mediacorp celebs, the numerous friends from the extended MDC fan family, church friends and relatives.

But the bright side of things is, I will get to celebrate Fathers' Day with my dad the moment I reach Bangkok!! :-) And I need not worry about getting frustrated by Mother's constant nagging... muahaha. :-X

Ok, time to switch channel!! http://tanatrandomarchives.blogspot.com/

No comments: