Monday, October 30, 2006

How dare HE returns...!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BEN FOSTER (Angel), PIERRE PNG, MARTIN TAN AND SHONIAH

Back to work as usual on Sunday (boy did I report way too early), got to work wif the three cuteys: Chan, Shan and Bonnie. Not many customers... so things were quite free and easy.
Reminders for upcoming events...
9th November... Cambodian Heartbeat charity... guest appearance by one of my faves! (not saying who)
11th November... My Precious will be part of a Star Awards roadshow... time and place to be confirmed.
Something strange happened when me, Lincoln, James, Jiwei, Cheryl and Amber were loitering at the void deck near our school after lunch at 11 am... there were some volunteers from Bethesda Church who approached us and preached to us abt the Gospel. And 3 of us happened to be Christian... the sharing of the Gospel took abt 45 minutes, and us guys had to rush back for lesson quickly. Dont blame me ah, I didnt expect this to happen, their appearance has got NOTHING to do with me... but still, I haf earlier made up my mind NOT to go for the special seminar on 12th November (altho I will still be visiting another church this coming Sun).
And during 2D Animation class... THAT FELLA RETURNED... NONE OTHER THAN FADZYL (see Friday's post). You know who I mean. I don't even wish to talk to him. Ditto for Miss N, Miss I, Miss R and Mr S. And Mr H, soon I wont be talking to you either, for I CAN'T STAND YOUR CONSTANT BULLYING, AND I AM NOT A FORTUNE TELLER.
Speaking abt nuisances, I hope that immature idiot calls again so I can take down the timing and find out who he really is...

No comments: