Friday, April 20, 2007

24th birthday!!!

The first day of the Taurus Star
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANDY SERKIS, CARMEN ELECTRA, MIRANDA KERR

Did I forget to wish someone else Happy B'day...? Oh ya, MYSELF!! :-p

Im very relieved to know that Sanjaya Makalar had finally been voted off American Idol last night. I would be greatly shocked if LaKisha Jones got the boot instead (seeing that she's one of the stronger competitors). It would be a huge travesty similar to the time Jeassea Thyidor got kicked out instead of the much weaker Jerry Ong (oh, how can forget that???)

Indeed today is my birthday, and I still haf to work at night in spite of notifying my bosses abt my horrendous school timetable?!? Seriously dude, u gotta show some mercy next time round!!! I AM NOT A SLAVE, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! U BETTER F***ING GIVE ME LESS WORK FROM NEXT WEEK ONWARDS!!!

I haf finally made up my freaking mind to quit on the weekend BEFORE Vesak Day (no use slogging myself to work before the exams right!!!)... nothing seems to be going right with Ikmal going back to Indonesia in the morning... I really need to move on with my life and NOT do the biddings of a company that has a totally screwed up management system. NO WAY am I going to sacrifice any more of my freedom for the sake of serving giggling bimbos like Miss Lim and Miss Woo. NO WAY am I going to quit from school just to work for a company with ZILCH challenges (other than serving pretty babes every few minutes). On a side note... I haf plans to go to the United States to visit my uncle during the June holidays (still not finalised yet).

No comments: