Friday, April 27, 2007

Laggy day in school...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FITREE AND AVERIL

Nothing much happening in school... today was the second last day that Miss April will be part of the institute. Majority of the class were present at the PC Lab (save for 4 absentees, 2 of them being 'regulars'), and we took pictures wif her. I had actually finished with the MAYA hand assignment yesterday, but couldn't leave the school early due to heavy downpour. So I decided to stay for a while longer to help out with a few classmates with their assignments (tho the end results wasn't always that pleasant for each individual).
The rain finally stopped at around 1730 hrs, and I could resume my plans to head to Vivo City... only new discoveries I made were the 2 Sand Compound action stes... Spidey vs Sandman and New Goblin vs Sandman (aiming for this one next month!)... and an exhausting list of LCD games. Not to forget, Burger King hs already released an all new line of toys related to the upcoming film... I'm currently aiming to get only 6 of the 10 toys. I also found out, to my utter surprise, that The Marine film (the WWE film starring Da Champ John Cena) had been realeased in VCD and DVD format... proof that the film will not be realeased in cinemas here (kinda sad, isnt it? But then I guess the film would ba greatly slammed tha same way as "See No Evil" ). And before heading back home, I decided to haf dinner at the all-new fastfood outlet named Superdog.
I need to sleep early now... I need to head to report to work very early tomorrow (while still planning to take pics wif the Dance Floor finalists after the show on Sunday)... til then, later

1 comment:

Sherry said...

first time here :) nice blog so much info :)